Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm new! YAY!!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi!! so I'm new to this whole TSR thing but i guess you probably realized that from the title :P well anyway i have been living in the US for hmm nine years now i guess..WOW.. so long i don't like living here and my best friend is leaving the country in a couple years as well which basically leaves me without a reason to stay so I'm attempting to apply to colleges and universities in the UK and throughout the rest of EU so exited, i love EU. I'm currently in my 11th year and took two APs this year and am planing on taking SIX next year to round out my high school life. i generally do quite well in my studies and have taken 2 years of Latin and am currently in my third year of Chinese(mandarin). I am planing on majoring in aeronautical engineering and plastic surgery. As well as the languages i am learning in school i am fluent in English(British and American), i speak a bit of Finnish, Italian and welsh. i can understand most Korean, Japanese and french, and i can speak french and German enough to get by.Oh BTW i LOVE languages in case you didn't realize by now :} soooo yep HI!!!!!
    • 164 followers

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello fellow international user! :hi: Feel free to PM me with questions regarding... anything at all!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punctuation)
    Hello fellow international user! :hi: Feel free to PM me with questions regarding... anything at all!
    Hi! I will! thank you

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 28, 2012
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.