Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Firmed Glamorgan for september 2012?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to uni this year? Check out our new personal statement advice hub 28-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Has anyone put glamorgan for their firm for 2012?

• 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah me! what is ur course?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    same i got accepted as well i'm doing games development
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    yeah i have! i'm doing Police Sciences
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    i'm in visual effect and motion graphic. where do you guys stays?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've been accepted for the digital forensics course. Not heard back off student housing yet though, weren't they supposed to be assigning rooms and stuff yesterday? Guess it takes a few days.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sawnet)
    yeah me! what is ur course?
    Great! Im doing Criminology! What about you?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yep, can't wait!
    Doing Media Production at the Atrium
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    i have response from liberty living quite awhile ago..i'm in Ty Pont

(Original post by Harvey360)
    Yep, can't wait!
    Doing Media Production at the Atrium
    where do you stay?Ty Pont??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im staying at home first year, but hope to get a house share 2nd year. Hopefully ill be crashing at friends places in cardiff
    What about you ?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Re: Firmed Glamorgan for september 2012?
    Im staying at home first year, but hope to get a house share 2nd year. Hopefully ill be crashing at friends places in cardiff
    What about you ?
    cool!so are you welsh? I'm very new to cardiff. I really hope I can have some friends before the class starts

Code:
    Great! Im doing Criminology! What about you?
    wow!exciting course!!! I'm so excited with mine too (visual effect & motion graphic)

:cool:
    24th september is the orientation day right?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=sawnet;38825238]cool!so are you welsh? I'm very new to cardiff. I really hope I can have some friends before the class starts

Yeah im from Risca, its not that far from cardiff really. Only 20 mins on the train Where are you moving from then ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey! I have got an unconditional offer from Glamorgan Uni

Going to do Aircraft Maintenance Engineering

Currently i live in Dubai but lived in UK for most of my life!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i'm in visual effect and motion graphic. where do you guys stays?
    hey I'll be doing the same course as well, I guess this means we'll be classmates! Haha. I'm in Ty pont, but I have a question about the accommodation. How do we know for sure we've got the place? I've heard that we know once all of the results for A levels, diplomas and such have been given out this month (as universities will know for sure who they can give spaces out to).
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scotty117)
    hey I'll be doing the same course as well, I guess this means we'll be classmates! Haha. I'm in Ty pont, but I have a question about the accommodation. How do we know for sure we've got the place? I've heard that we know once all of the results for A levels, diplomas and such have been given out this month (as universities will know for sure who they can give spaces out to).
    oh really??? but sadly i dont think we will b classmate..coz i'm transferring to final year.but hey!i'm so happy to know you will be in ty pont n same course w me too!
    ermm i receive email to pay the booking fee n someone email me the confirmation for e payment. He asked me to send a photo to complete the procedure as well. have you receive those email?

btw how old r u?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Harvey360;38833571]
    cool!so are you welsh? I'm very new to cardiff. I really hope I can have some friends before the class starts

Yeah im from Risca, its not that far from cardiff really. Only 20 mins on the train Where are you moving from then ?
    I'm from indonesia..currently residing in singapore.hey u r close to cardiff!we can meetup n have some drink
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newhope)
    hey! I have got an unconditional offer from Glamorgan Uni

Going to do Aircraft Maintenance Engineering

Currently i live in Dubai but lived in UK for most of my life!
    so u'll stay in treforest then? u r still in dubai?when will you flying to cardiff? i'm wondering if my flight will transits on dubai n we can meetup haha
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    so u'll stay in treforest then? u r still in dubai?when will you flying to cardiff? i'm wondering if my flight will transits on dubai n we can meetup haha
    no i will not be living in halls. Already been to uni so done the freshers thing. I will be flying to cardiff on like the 21st of Sept i think. I will be flying on qatar! will be cheap i think!

Where do u live? We can meet up in treforest one day if u want!

i am 24 btw!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newhope)
    no i will not be living in halls. Already been to uni so done the freshers thing. I will be flying to cardiff on like the 21st of Sept i think. I will be flying on qatar! will be cheap i think!

Where do u live? We can meet up in treforest one day if u want!

i am 24 btw!
    ohh u r not freshie? i'll stay at Ty Pont..so i dont think i'll go to treforest except to visit the student union/e gym i think i have to attend the international student welcome week on 17-21
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    no no i am a freshie! I have been to manchester uni but did not like it so left it.

took 2 years out and now joined Glamorgan!

So I will join first year

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 17, 2012
New on TSR

Vote for your favourite Christmas film

Win a bundle of Xmas DVDs

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.