The Student Room Group

Psychology AQA B PSYB2 29th May 2012

Scroll to see replies

I done behavioural therapy.... Damm it:frown:
i mean cognitive behavioural therapy nd described it... like changeing the thought process and behaviour etc
(edited 11 years ago)
ws tht right????:colone: sorry for posting so much
just made a new thread because i couldn't find this one :P
I thought it was okay, interference was a bit harsh as it's a pretty same section of the course.
By the way, was it 2 factors affecting conformity or obedience, because my friend did obedience and i did conformity...
conformity.... are size of group and diffiulty of task factors that effect conformity?????
Original post by doodinthemood
I thought that was pretty easy. Only question I feel dodgy about was "what might a cognitive psychologist do to help Anita?" I put about counterstatements... what else? I tagged on that he might help her reduce hypervigilance, but didn't have a clue how.

I only put about counterstatements and then put a couple of examples like 'what would happen if you didn't lock your house?' and ' what would be the worst case scenario?' i'm pretty sure thats all there is for coginitive treatments for OCD
dammit www.helpguide.org/mental/obsessive_compulsive_disorder_ocd.htmThe most effective treatment for obsessive-compulsive disorder is often cognitive-behavioral therapy.
i got it from here
Original post by CHEM AND BIO TIME!
conformity.... are size of group and diffiulty of task factors that effect conformity?????

thank god for that and i put anonymity and unanimity ( or amount of agreeing or disagreeing confederates) My mind went blank for a minute on that one, i answered it so badly though lol. Size of group i suppose comes into it depending on whether they all conform or not and difficulty i think is a good one although i didn't mention it because i read that one of the criticisms of Sherif is that the ambivalency of his task meant that conformity was expected, which is why Asch's experient is so good.
hope the essays went well
Original post by lessQQmorepewpew
I only put about counterstatements and then put a couple of examples like 'what would happen if you didn't lock your house?' and ' what would be the worst case scenario?' i'm pretty sure thats all there is for coginitive treatments for OCD

Ah good. I gave one example of a counterstatement. Hope that's enough...
Reply 70
:frown:
Original post by doodinthemood
Ah good. I gave one example of a counterstatement. Hope that's enough...

well from what i remember it was only worth 2 or 3 marks so if you say 'counterstatements', explain what they are and how it works to treat OCD i would have thought that would get you full 3 marks.
yh kinda briked it for that one.... hopeing the multistore model will save me
yh kinda briked it for that one.... hopeing the multistore model will save me

yeah i think everyone must have went to town on that question, done this paper three times now lol
yeah i think everyone must have went to town on that question, done this paper three times now lol

lol hopefuly we wont have to ever look back at a unit 2 paper for ever!!!!!!:colone:
Reply 75

i did difficulty of task yeh
lol hopefuly we wont have to ever look back at a unit 2 paper for ever!!!!!!:colone:

haha yeah i suppose so, now onto PSYB4 meh
Original post by Josha1995
i did difficulty of task yeh

woohoo im not alone:colone:
haha yeah i suppose so, now onto PSYB4 meh

heard its real hard :s-smilie: better enjoy my social life before A2 :colondollar:
heard its real hard :s-smilie: better enjoy my social life before A2 :colondollar:

B3 is a bitch to do , basically like B2 but harder. B4 isn't too bad , really boring though. enjoy the summer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending