Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

application help

Announcements Posted on
    • Thread Starter

    i am currently a sixthh form student at AS level but want to change college, i want to retake my AS year fully at a different college but i dont know how to apply because i dont think i can do a Lecap form again, can i?, if not the how do i apply to another sixth form like a normal yr 11 would? (im in year 12 atm).

    thank you


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

    this is what you'll be called on TSR

  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

    never shared and never spammed

  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

  2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

    Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 23, 2012
New on TSR

Naughtiest thing you did at school

Did you get away with it or were you punished?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.