Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I just found out that I didn't do a questionin my ICT Practical

Announcements Posted on
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just found out that I didn't do a question in the ICT Practical which was on the last page of the booklet.Its a 12 mark question (or a 6 mark, not sure) but now I don't know what to do. I feel like giving up. I mean I could have done the question but I didn't see it as it was on the last page. I really wanted a 100 for this test, cause I'm no good at theory, but now my hopes are shattered. Help pls? (btw this is the Edexcel IGCSE ICT Exam)
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    someone help me pls!!
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    You have not told how we could help you :P
    Read the last post http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...4#post37726744
    Bad news...
    How did you get to know that you have not done the last question. It would have prolly not been printed :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    the question on the last page wasn't worth too many marks i think it was just 6 or 8. you just had to compile the stuff you did throughout the paper. i dont think it should effe your grade too much.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rss777)
    the question on the last page wasn't worth too many marks i think it was just 6 or 8. you just had to compile the stuff you did throughout the paper. i dont think it should effe your grade too much.
    yes but still i really wanted good marks for practicals so that i cud crap marks for theory and get away with a good grade...but now thats gone!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NilFBosh)
    I just found out that I didn't do a question in the ICT Practical which was on the last page of the booklet.Its a 12 mark question (or a 6 mark, not sure) but now I don't know what to do. I feel like giving up. I mean I could have done the question but I didn't see it as it was on the last page. I really wanted a 100 for this test, cause I'm no good at theory, but now my hopes are shattered. Help pls? (btw this is the Edexcel IGCSE ICT Exam)
    Don't worry, the last question was 6-7 marks it would only mean you lose 3-3.5% finally. You could still get 92% for ur practical exam. Dont let your hopes be shattered :P Work on other subjects and focus better on theory.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NilFBosh)
    yes but still i really wanted good marks for practicals so that i cud crap marks for theory and get away with a good grade...but now thats gone!
    It just means that you have to do better at theory, pretty simple.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 24, 2012
New on TSR

Student crowdfunds degree

Graduate raises £26,000 online for Masters course

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.