The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

"Its unnatural. God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Its unnatural for guys to chirsps each other, just nasty man.

Before like 1960 even the west regarded it as the disease it is, and then the liberal revolution-utter jazz-which resulted in people "accepting" such inhuman acts.

Cakeboys should be dealt with by law."

Even if it can be shown that it has a fair amount of basis in genetics as opposed to concious choice or upbringing?

You've failed to specify what makes it wrong, so far you've only managed to convince us it doesn't appeal to your tastes.
Its against nature and its against God's law. If I had a son who was one of those ppl, I would kill him. Literally.
"Its against nature and its against God's law. If I had a son who was one of those ppl, I would kill him. Literally."

Genetics would be part of God's will would it not?
There is no genetic argument. Please show me such an argument conclusively. Until you to, I will take the line humanity has always taken, namely guys+dolls= natural/normal/proper units.
"http://allpsych.com/journal/homosexuality.html

"Swaab found in his post-mortem examination of homosexual males' brains that a portion of the hypothalamus of the brain was structurally different than a heterosexual brain."

And

"Ernest Kallman conducted the earliest twin study. He found a 100% concordance between monozygotic (or identical) twins (MZ), and only a 12% concordance for dizygotic (or fraternal) twins (DZ). "
Psychologists will understand that.

In fact the last paragraph actually references Xq28, the "Gay gene"."

Not conclusive, but certainly points to the possibility that part of it is related to genetics, nature over nurture.

Also, prove it's against God's law, starting with the argument for the existance of God.
Reply 45
legbreakgoogly
Its against nature and its against God's law. If I had a son who was one of those ppl, I would kill him. Literally.

and i in turn would kill you :mad: :mad: :mad:

you small minded fool :mad: :mad: :mad:

in terms of ethnic minorities supporting gays i think everyone should
as they are just ordinary people who are born that way :rolleyes:

i have just been accused of being dave777 in another thread but
must agree wi him that any gay who thinks islam is good for this country
and they're sexuality is stupidly mislead.
i laugh when i see gays sticking up for muslims... my mate does and
i laugh at him... the future will make his mind 4 him :eek:
Well the universe didnt just appear. Something had to start it, and even the big bang-that matter had to come from someone in the first place. Nothing just happens.

The majesty of the heavans, the perfect position of Earth to sustain life-with no other "random" life sustaining planet found-its proof of God.

God's dislike of gayness is clear in the holy books he has sent to us. Even those that have seen chance, retain elements of truth, and all condemn cakeboys clearly.
HAHAHHAHAHAHA - That's a terrible, terrible argument to use.

"Something" had to start it? Why the god of classical theism, or any of the Abramhic Gods for that matter?

Why (With all the inaccuracies of the Bible) do you trust it as a credible, reliable source?

The chance of earth being in this exactly position and this exact distance away from the sun is just of likely to have happened than any other distance and position.
Reply 48
legbreakgoogly
Well the universe didnt just appear. Something had to start it, and even the big bang-that matter had to come from someone in the first place. Nothing just happens.

The majesty of the heavans, the perfect position of Earth to sustain life-with no other "random" life sustaining planet found-its proof of God.

God's dislike of gayness is clear in the holy books he has sent to us. Even those that have seen chance, retain elements of truth, and all condemn cakeboys clearly.

u living in a fantasy my fellow tsr'r :mad: :mad: :mad:

where did god come from
Some of the old testament is still valuable, despite humans editing the bible. That all 3 of monotheistic faiths agree on the unacceptable nature of these "people" suggests there is clear dislike of it from the most high.

That "something" need not be an Abrahamic God (although for me it is), it can be any higher being, the point being historically cakeness has not been accepted-if it were natural-humans would not have rejected it for most of our history, save the last 40 years.

Are you suggesting that most of mankind wasnt "enlightened" until the 60's?

Thats silly. You keep loving other men, but dont for a moment expect any community with self respect to follow suit and "accept" this crime.
"Some of the old testament is still valuable, despite humans editing the bible. That all 3 of monotheistic faiths agree on the unacceptable nature of these "people" suggests there is clear dislike of it from the most high."

Like the creation story, or Noahs ark?

"That "something" need not be an Abrahamic God (although for me it is), it can be any higher being, the point being historically cakeness has not been accepted-if it were natural-humans would not have rejected it for most of our history, save the last 40 years."

There's no evidence for anything at all being out there, never mind the fact it may well not be Abrahamic.

"Are you suggesting that most of mankind wasnt "enlightened" until the 60's?"

Mankind wasn't enlighened until the enlightenment. That's when views of god were thrown off and more reason used.

"crime"

Why is it a crime from an atheistic point of view?
Reply 51
legbreakgoogly
Some of the old testament is still valuable, despite humans editing the bible. That all 3 of monotheistic faiths agree on the unacceptable nature of these "people" suggests there is clear dislike of it from the most high.

That "something" need not be an Abrahamic God (although for me it is), it can be any higher being, the point being historically cakeness has not been accepted-if it were natural-humans would not have rejected it for most of our history, save the last 40 years.

Are you suggesting that most of mankind wasnt "enlightened" until the 60's?

Thats silly. You keep loving other men, but dont for a moment expect any community with self respect to follow suit and "accept" this crime.

only a freaky religious one would make it a crime
Reply 52
God, well it's all been gone over hasn't it googly, you know that homosexuality was all fine and dandy from many Western societies' points of view before the christian's buggered it all up. Not to mention China.

"God's Law" holds no authority here... yet
People were little better then beasts until monotheism gained ground, bringing man back to behavior acceptable to God.
You've failed to prove existance of God yet, so I don't see what you're getting at.

Being gay isn't immoral, as it doesn't hurt anyone else. Surely you can't argue with this?
I feel I have proved, as far as possible, the existance of a higher being, with the logic that something had to be outside space and time to create them. Those characteristics only God has. (To be free from space/time).

Secondly, the burden of proof surely lies with you, to disprove God.

Being Gay is a sickness, immoral to the core. I'd openly support a pogrom against such "people"-they are like beasts, who ignore the word.
"Secondly, the burden of proof surely lies with you, to disprove God."

There are more lies than truths in an objective reality. You're citing a moral case for banning homosexuality; Please state your reasons for the attitude of rejecting "live and let live".

"Being Gay is a sickness"

Then it's out of their control, surely?
Like most diseases, and it is a disease, it can be cured!

Only the moral decay of society allows them to be duped into such barbarity.
How do you "cure" homosexuality?

And how is it immoral again, seeing as it harms no-one?
legbreakgoogly
I feel I have proved, as far as possible, the existance of a higher being, with the logic that something had to be outside space and time to create them. Those characteristics only God has. (To be free from space/time).

Secondly, the burden of proof surely lies with you, to disprove God.

Being Gay is a sickness, immoral to the core. I'd openly support a pogrom against such "people"-they are like beasts, who ignore the word.

I mean the following sentence wholeheartedly

Your an analy retarded moronic imbecile.

You haven’t proved anything and seeing as you are the one using god as an excuse for your pathetic small minded prejudice it seems those of us who don’t believe in your god have nothing to prove and in fact couldn’t care less. My religion doesn’t condemn homosexuality,
Your argument concerning immorality is ridiculous not everyone follows it and those of us who don’t are perfectly happy in doing so.
Concerning the "word" if the word is to inflict pain and destroy others because they are different then you take it and shove it sideways where the sun doesn’t shine.
To beat someone no matter your skin colour or even religion based on their sexuality strikes me as far more barbaric than two men or women being together in whatever way they desire.

Latest