The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

Northampton Uni 2012- William Carey Halls!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Chloedev
Hey, what are you studying?

Early Years Education. What about you?
Northampton
Visit website
Reply 21
hello everyone, im flat 11, room 5!
I'm flat 34 room 4! Anyone else? Can't seem to find anyone in the same flat! I'm doing French and events
Management anyone doing these too?
Reply 23
Hi peeps! , Just accepted my room offer, Flat 36 Room 5 , Im Studying a Primary PGCE, Im guessing im the oldest @ 22 lol :frown:
Reply 24
Hey, Flat 36 Room 2! Doing Psychology and Art. Awesome to finally find somebody! :smile:
Age is nothing mate, we'll get along fine :biggrin:
Reply 25
Hi !! Psychology and Art good choices sure you'll enjoy them, didn't think I'd find a flat mate this quick just 4 left to find lol, Im Sully btw :smile:
Reply 26
My old flat! Its the best one Hehe

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 27
Original post by SullyT
Hi !! Psychology and Art good choices sure you'll enjoy them, didn't think I'd find a flat mate this quick just 4 left to find lol, Im Sully btw :smile:

Awwwww man! I think I got the wrong place :-( Spencer Perceval...I thought flat numbers were independent of the house :-(
Can I meet you anyway? Lol, it's cool to make a few friends before we go and you seem like a nice person
:-) Christy, btw x
Reply 28
haha the names are confusing, I could easily have posted for the wrong halls too! lol , yeah sure you can never have too many friends, Im sure I'll see you round in sep :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by MrHunter
My old flat! Its the best one Hehe

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

Thats what I like to be hearing!! :smile:
Reply 30
I'm in room 6 at the moment.. Yea, we have done some crazy stuff in this flat. I am going to miss it :frown: Just an FYI if you have a courtyard facing room, there is a slight possibility you will be able to hear people in there kitchens etc... if you have your window open and it can be annoying, invest - decent headphones :biggrin:
Reply 31
Anyone staying in flat 20 of William Carey halls? :smile:
Reply 32
Was your room courtyard facing? My guess is that all room 6's will be if so? ( im in room 6) :frown: haha
Hey, i'm Flat 30, Room 4! :smile: anybody else studying Biology??
Reply 34
Flat 25, room 1, studying podiatry :smile:
Reply 35
Flat 28, Room 3, Studying Accounting and Finance! :smile:
I'm in Flat 37 but it doesn't look like I have anybody sharing with around here or the facebook group. Studying English and Creative Writing.
Reply 37
I'm in flat 9 room 4 :smile: doing primary education! anyone else in flat 9?
Reply 38
IM IN FLAT 9 ROOM 6!!!!!!!! !add me on twitter @samclulow03 or facebook Sam Phileep Clulow ....
Reply 39
Is anyone in flat 10!? Can't find anyone haha :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire

Quick Reply