Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

your 'most entertaining' footballers?

Announcements Posted on
Complete this short survey for a chance to win an iPad mini! 22-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punkski)
    x
    Out of curiosity, do you enjoy the industrious Stoke in action every week? If so, it explains a lot.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TM94)
    You actually are the weirdest kid I have ever seen on TSR, the sheer audacity to insult someone over posting in an internet forum whilst you are attempting to piss other people off repeatedly on the same forum is simply staggering. If you like lee
    Bowyer and Barton for their 'styles' then thats your opinion even if it is bizarre.
    mm i'm not really the one with thousands of ****ing posts on TSR, hahahah. but yes it is, and you are more than entitled to your own which i will respect. cheeeeers

(Original post by Darth Vader 7)
    Out of curiosity, do you enjoy the industrious Stoke in action every week? If so, it explains a lot.
    what makes you ask?
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if 'entertaining' means something different for us all. 'Entertaining footballers' for me, are players that make the game of football look beautiful, and easy. Hence why I mentioned Dennis Bergkamp on the previous page.

A note on Joey Barton from me as well. He is a good footballer, there is no doubting that. And if he had a better attitude, then I think he could easily play for a bigger side than Queens Park Rangers (no disrespect to QPR). His constant attitude is annoying, and this is one of the reasons why Manchester City and then Newcastle got rid of him. There is no doubt he is a good player, but I personally wouldn't call him 'entertaining'.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Neymar / Ronaldo purely for their skills on the ball and fast paced dribbling...

and then Balotelli has to be one (although i'm a united fan), most controversial player ever which makes him funny as ****, latest example: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/eur...EURO-2012.html
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattyJo)
    I really enjoyed watching Rivaldo, infact the whole Brazil 2002 World Cup team haha .

(Original post by TM94)
    Jheez so many so many...

Ronaldinho transformed football at his peak, I remember him during my late childhood just destroying teams and pulling off these crazy tricks :nooo: Those Joga Bonito adverts :moon:

Rivaldo, Ronaldo - Footballing Gods

(Original post by bhogs001)
    I always liked watching Brazil 2002 play.

The likes of ronaldhino, ronaldo, cafu, roberto carlos, dida,
    Just amazing the way this forum is full of retards that know next to nothing about football before the late 90s and actually thinking the most forgettable World Cup winners of all time with some cheats were anything special. Please go away and talk about something you may know about because it sure ain't football.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robocop1andahalf)
    Just amazing the way this forum is full of retards that know next to nothing about football before the late 90s and actually thinking the most forgettable World Cup winners of all time with some cheats were anything special. Please go away and talk about something you may know about because it sure ain't football.
    Of course people are mentioning modern sides, yes football existed before the 90's, but people on here would have been too young to watch it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    René Higuita's name hasn't come up enough.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:

There is no contest.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cool story bro.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Entangled)
    René Higuita's name hasn't come up enough.
    didn't he make one infamous mistake in one of the world cups he featured in?
    then who do you enjoy, mr. footie?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ive always found Dimitar Berbatov really entertaining !
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    didn't he make one infamous mistake in one of the world cups he featured in?
    He did, against Cameroon. But the topic here is 'most entertaining,' not 'least prone to mistakes.' Pretty much everything he did was pure gold.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    then who do you enjoy, mr. footie?
    I feel such deep pity for those who only seem to think football from the late 90s onwards is worth remembering just because you were old enough to see it first time round.

Simply, there never has been and never will be a better and more amazing player than this.

• 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    Although I appreciate individual talent, I've never watched a football match just to see a specific player. But idane used to mesmirise me.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    andy carroll!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Matt Le Tissier. Whenever I watch a video of him now I still can't believe how much control he seems to have of the ball.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I feel such deep pity for those who only seem to think football from the late 90s onwards is worth remembering just because you were old enough to see it first time round.

Simply, there never has been and never will be a better and more amazing player than this.

In your opinion. Simply because other players don't agree with you doesn't allow you the right to call other people retards.

I find it hilarious how oblivious you are to your own hypocrisy.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)
    In your opinion. Simply because other players don't agree with you doesn't allow you the right to call other people retards.

I find it hilarious how oblivious you are to your own hypocrisy.
    Hypocrisy?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be Jay-Jay Okocha... never seen such magic by a Bolton player!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hypocrisy?
    I don't quite know what you mean? Do you want a definition so you can continue going around calling people retards beacause they don't agree with you.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 16, 2012
New on TSR

TSR Freshers' blogs 2014

Read what TSR's freshers have to say as they head off to uni

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.