Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What will you do to celebrate the end of your exams?

Announcements Posted on
Study Help needs new mods! 14-04-2014
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Study Helpers megatr
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if this thread is in the right place but anyway...Are you planning on treating yourself once all the slogging is over? Party, perhaps? Or will you spend fifty days watching daytime telly to recover?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Eat a nice big chocolate cake and shred all of the resources I was given for all the subjects that I hate doing!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'll have no time to myself until tomorrow night lol. My final exam is this morning, but I'm gonna spend the afternoon cleaning/packing as I move out of uni for the summer tomorrow. Tonight gonna have a movie night with friends, before getting on the train back home to England tomorrow.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well I've got prom on the day of my last exam. Then I guess partying for a week and then going on holiday
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hyperventilate into a bag until results day.

Rock back and forth in the foetal position in the dark, muttering about HLA Hart.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Happy-Turtle)
    Eat a nice big chocolate cake and shred all of the resources I was given for all the subjects that I hate doing! D
    That sounds like my kind of relaxation!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think it'll be a big cake, then prom and partying couple of days after!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buildalegohouse)
    Not sure if this thread is in the right place but anyway...Are you planning on treating yourself once all the slogging is over? Party, perhaps? Or will you spend fifty days watching daytime telly to recover?
    Stay at uni for another week or so, relaxing in the sun during the day/shopping/doing whatever, and then going out at night!
    Tbh I'll probably be a burnout after just a few days of this, soo after that i'll probably go home and chill, see some family.

What about you?
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    My last exam finishes at roughly 11.15, and I aim to be in the pub by 11.30!

Have a week of parties, BBQs and other fun stuff, then prom, then Zante for a week! It's going to be a good summer

(Apart from the exam part, obviously)
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    After last exam have a few a few days chilling out in thee sun, doing things with the family to rest.
    Then that friday through sunday get mashed!
    Then next week its party-prom (afterparty)-birthday party-free party.

Then after I have recoverd from that get a job and learn to drive
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Watch the European Football championships. Starts on exactly the same day I finish uni And a trip to the theatre!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Prepare for USMLE step 1 exam. :cool:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Eating a tub of ice-cream while watching Korean movies. Go and overnight at my gfs house and next day eat barbecue meat
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    buy an xbox & minecraft and dont leave the house until results day and then cry in a damp dark corner for the rest of eternity
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheKieranC)
    buy an xbox & minecraft and dont leave the house until results day and then cry in a damp dark corner for the rest of eternity
    I am... disappointed.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I will have a job or two lined up the second I finish my last exams. After that I expect to buy a Audi A1 and go on a driving trip with my gf.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    I am... disappointed.
    LOOL, i know dude, i know.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    sleep.
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've planned an Inbetweeners style road trip to Thorpe Park with a few of my friends as my first proper long-distance journey in my car. Pussayyy Patrol! ;P
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm from the country so three of my friends and I are heading to London! Fairly exciting
    Oh and then later on in study leave (don't go back to sixth form until 11th June), going on a beach holiday with my friends. Can't wait for exams to be over!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: May 29, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.