The Student Room Group

What will you do to celebrate the end of your exams?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Well I'm never going to need any of my exam material ever again at the end of this year, so we're going to set it all on fire, just for laughs.

Oh, and there'll be drinking and stuffs. Maybe a trip to Amsterdam.
Original post by madders94
B. I got a good A in my coursework but I didn't actually read the book so in the exam I was less than brilliant at that bit :tongue: the teacher was disappointed in me because apparently I should have gotten an A (I got A* and A for GCSE so I think he was expecting better), but I was actually quite proud considering how little I wrote in the exam :biggrin:

Haha same! I never read the two books when it was set as h/w. Then I told myself Christmas, never did. Then before mocks, never did. Then before the exam, read 40 pages of the main text and gave up :wink:

I will definitely read Wuthering Heights this summer though (hopefully..)
Good luck with your results!
Original post by Use Err Name
Haha same! I never read the two books when it was set as h/w. Then I told myself Christmas, never did. Then before mocks, never did. Then before the exam, read 40 pages of the main text and gave up :wink:

I will definitely read Wuthering Heights this summer though (hopefully..)
Good luck with your results!

Thanks! You too :smile:
Reply 83
Original post by buildalegohouse
Not sure if this thread is in the right place but anyway...Are you planning on treating yourself once all the slogging is over? Party, perhaps? Or will you spend fifty days watching daytime telly to recover? :colone:

Well after every exam I go home, grab all my books for that subject revision guides and resources for that subject. Run about 5 minutes to the canal that runs near my house and throw it all inside.

I reccomend it.

And also after prom, im going to spend a month in portugal and then hopefully get coach to spain for a week so all in all its gonna be a good three or four months till results day
Study.
Get pissed
My last exam happened to fall on my (20th) birthday this year so I had two reasons to celebrate that day! :biggrin: Went out for a meal at a Japanese restaurant with friends that evening then went to see the latest American Pie film with my parents the following day. It was nice to do something social after all that studying! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 87
After exams I'm going to Thorpe park with a couple of friends and a few days afterwards have a massive boat party!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 88
I'm going to Turkey the day after my exams :woo:
Me and my friend finish on the same day and we're doing a pub crawl through the whole of my town! It's gonna be great!!
hit the ****ing pub, buy a prom dress, get pissed all over London, sleep, sleepovers, cleaning the **** up, Euro 2012, shopping, beaches, lidos, parks, BBQs, beer, pubs, clubs, bars, Camden, tattoo, tourist the Olympics, find new music, read for ****ing fun, watch all the films I've been hoarding, organise my room once and for all before I leave for uni, chuck out all my old clothes, my computer, buy a laptop, get some piercings, learn to drive, work, see manager's baby, see cousin's baby, photography, QPR's season kicks off.

I'm not into all that Zanté nonsense.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Ari Ben Canaan
I'm probably really confused as to what to do. Maybe there are others out there who share my sentiment ?

Think about it, for the past few months we've been forced to remain indoors, constantly stressing about exams and Uni and then come the end of exams.... We don't have to worry... We don't have to stress...

Its difficult to explain.

A good analogy is that I'm going to feel like soldier who's come back from a war and still jumps at every loud noise.

Oh, A Levels, what have you done to me ? :cry2:

Yes this I do understand, but please think back to the person that you were before A Levels happened!
Reply 92
My 18th birthday is three days after my last exam, perfect timing or what?
Reply 93
(edited 11 years ago)
Go Scuba Diving for the first time in months and probably party with friends. Less than a month to go now !
Reply 95
Fill a swimming pool with coca-cola, and relax with a cool drink of water in the pool...
Original post by depiction
Fill a swimming pool with coca-cola, and relax with a cool drink of water in the pool...

I imagine the pool would be an absolute nightmare to clean.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending