I need advise guys. for a few pointers: if you could answer in the same fashion would be great just to clear out some things in my head.
I consider myself mature, served the army worked a year in a multinational firm, social, fun and outgoing- a mixture of " have to get this doen (study) and "Burp" "another shot man///"
So the questions are:
1) Accomodation - either campus or non campus ( great / cheap or expensive places with a good vibe and personality...
2) Living cost - for 1 month "average" things like - food /drinks /clubs/ bars(avg. beer etc) / restaurants/shops / travelling *bus/train/car etc...( anything to do with budget)
3)Places to go and see (Daylife Vs Nightlife)
4) People - Mentality / Hospitality / Kindness / Rudness whatever scale 1-10
5) Scale 1-10 ( current students // do you enjoy your campus / uni years)
6) Studying - scale 1-10 about the lecturers and actuall lessons + facilities
7) Clubs (Gym/sports / dunno curry lovers or whatever etc...)
8) Dress code (Citywise / Bars / Clubs - general public )
9) How is freshers week?
Thanks for reading and possibly answering any of this questions - cant wait to arrive in september.
Studying at Scarborough 2012..
|Why bother with a post grad course - waste of time?||17-10-2016|