Red or Black, however in my opinion it's the worst game ever created and is solely for the purpose of "10minutes before going out, drink as much as you can"
3 rings of cards face down, the outer bigger than the middle and inner even smaller. Just guess what colour the card is going to be, if you're right you hand out as many drinks as on the card shown (Jack, hand out 11 shots (or gulps of your drink) etc.) If wrong, drink 11 shots. Middle circle x2 the card shown, inner x3.
As you can imagine, getting king x3 (39 shots) wrong isn't great. And with people handing them out, you're often left with 44 shots or something stupid.
It was funny in freshers and we actually drank the amounts given. How naive we were.
Haven't played that game for ages, you can probably understand why...
I have never is a classic....
also tv drinking games....pick a show and make up rules
e.g. Jeremy Kyle drinking games....drink whenever there's shouting, if Jeremy gets down on one knee, when someone is the father....
Put Sharpe on. Have a shot ever time Sharpe says 'bastard'.
Put on LOTR, have a shot when:
1. Close up of the ring
2. Panoramic screen shot
3. Merry & Pippin get up to shenanigans
4. Frodo wanders off from the group
5. Gandalf goes serious wizard
6. Intimate moment between Frodo & Sam
7. Legolas doesn't understand emotion
8. Frodo looks like he's jizzed his pants
9. Entire fellowship on screen
10. Aragorn does something badass
11. Legolas looks into the distance
12. The ring is referred to as 'precious'
Arrogance with a deck of cards, shuffle the deck of cards and draw the top card. Next person pours drink into a glass/jug and guesses if the next card will be higher or lower, if they're right it goes to the next person who pours some in and guesses, if they're wrong they have to finish the glass/jug of various things in one. Pretty fun.
JAMIE OLIVER DRINKING GAME
Take a shot each time Jamie uses one of the following:
- Lemon/Orange (Zest or Juice)
- Olive Oil (DO NOT attempt with hard liquor)