The Student Room Group

Wjec english lit lord of flies & blood brothers

Hey, just wondering what you thought of the paper....
Reply 1
Hey, I did LOTF and AVFTB, I thought it was a pretty fair exam, I did Higher tier and picked the question about the break down of order so i basically spoke about the boys decent into savagery :smile:
Reply 2
Heyy I did blood brothers and Christmas carol
I thought it was alright...
Reply 3
How did you do? which BB question did you do? Linda or Superstition? I did Linda
Reply 4
I found the Lord of the Flies breakdown of Order question okay, I kind of babbled a bit cause there was so much to say, and completely missed out the destruction of the conch, even though I mentioned it losing power. :/
Did anyone think the microcosm concept was relevant to the question at all?
I did Supersition as you can mention alot of things e.g. mrs lyon wanted to move because of it leading to edward and mickey not beigng friends, blahblah making them kill each other. & the breakdown as quick good, just mention different themes, society, ww2, charactes and especially the conch
Reply 6
Original post by Michael's
Hey, I did LOTF and AVFTB, I thought it was a pretty fair exam, I did Higher tier and picked the question about the break down of order so i basically spoke about the boys decent into savagery :smile:

I did the LOTF and AVFTB to. Also I did the break down of order one to. On AVFTB I did Catherine. You?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad Ap
Reply 7
Original post by nacho1996
I did the LOTF and AVFTB to. Also I did the break down of order one to. On AVFTB I did Catherine. You?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad Ap

I did the exact same ones as you. They weren't that bad, there was plenty to write on both of them, although I was hoping for a Beast question myself. :/
How much did all of you write?
Reply 8
I did the Catherine question too. I talked about her relationship with Eddie presents her as blind to his incestuous feelings and how she craves his approval. I did her and rodolpho and how she can be seen as both trusting and foolish and I did her growing up. I wrote 9 sides and I have small writing, 10 words to a line average
Reply 9
Original post by Molyneux321
I did the exact same ones as you. They weren't that bad, there was plenty to write on both of them, although I was hoping for a Beast question myself. :/
How much did all of you write?

About 6 sides and I have average size handwriting. What about you?

Quick Reply