Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what happened to mark lamar (sp).?????

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    on never mind the buzzcocks, its such a great show and very funny..................but what happened to mark lamar i saw the advert for teh new series and he's not presenting it anymore and instead it's jonathan ross who is so not funny:confused: :mad:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    WHAT? Seriously? Jebus, Jonathon Ross is everywhere these days. Mark Lamarr made that show, his nasty little comments all those crappy pop bands/artists were so funny :laugh:
    Don't see why they'd replace him, or why he'd quit for that matter. The show will only go downhill from here then. Are you sure it wasn't a special? Or for some reason they swapped seats like they sometimes do? lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    nah i checke dthe listings and they say that jonathan ross is a guest presenter...don't tell me buzzcoks is going to turn into that newspaper analysis comdey program..forgot the name:confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ah that is cack.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by za4r)
    nah i checke dthe listings and they say that jonathan ross is a guest presenter...don't tell me buzzcoks is going to turn into that newspaper analysis comdey program..forgot the name:confused:
    Have I got news for you. But that's brilliant! It's just NMTB had it's own thing going. It was just weird and usually based around them ripping the piss out of the people in the lineup, or rubbish old forgotten bands, which was tres amusant.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Jonathon Ross is appalling,I watched it last night and quite frankly it was upsetting, I'm used to buzzcocks bringing tears to my eyes, but tears of laughter not mourning! Bring back Lamarr!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    this cant be true. mark lamar made that program what it is. its nothing without him.

is jonathan 'rent a presenter' ross gonna do it every week or r they having different ones each week??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah i noticed cos i wanted it last night and thought huh!
    where the hell is mark.
    i miss him
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    But if hes a guest presenter maybe mark will be back last year?

I didnt think ross ws that bad last night, Jupoter makes up for it enough
    Didnt think some of the guests were that great.. I mean the women from GMTV and some guy from the mitchell brothers.. Not funny.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    They had Simon Amstell on it the other night and I thought he was pretty good at it... its shrouded in mystery though! Oooh...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heh, He wasnt to bad.. He has tht whole cocky arrogance bit like lemar.. But I bit more nicer Looks like its guest presenters this time then.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 22, 2006
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.