The Student Room Group

What is your favourite meat?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Kallisto
Damn it! why fish is not to find in the poll? fish is one of the foods which is eating by people so much.

Because there's too many varities of fish. Plus, it's usually considered to be separate from mammal meat. Dunno why, it just is.
Damn I'd kill for some oxtail right now
Mmm.
But yeah beef
Original post by navarre
It's like two beautiful women making love on your tongue, that's how good it is.

LOL.
Thanks for the laugh. :smile:
Reply 23
Surprised pork isn't winning!

Sausages in all their greasy glouriousness
Bacon in a similar fashion
Meatballs

.. thats about it lol
I like wild boar, unlike in England when I'm over in Italy, its a lot cheaper and easy to get. :tongue: So I eat it a lot when I'm over there.
Out of the options on the poll, I was torn between pork and duck.
Original post by navarre
Because there's too many varities of fish. (...)

That is not an argument. There are also many varieties of meat and its to find in the poll nevertheless.

Original post by navarre
(...) Dunno why, it just is.

I have no idea too. But I would have thought about my decision, if fish would have been a choice in the poll.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
Roast lamb :sogood:
Real men eat steak.
Reply 28
Oh lord, there is a carnivore here in the topic! :eek:

That's what she said :wink:
Reply 29
Original post by dosvidaniya
Real men eat steak.

That clearly explains your refusal to eat steak :colone:
Reply 30
Mmmm, duck.
Duck but it often costs too much :frown:
I really don't know, depends how it's cooked. I love slow roasted lamb but then again a really good steak is just as nice, but so are jerk seasoned chicken thighs straight off the barbeque. All meat is my favorite meat.
Reply 33
never tried rabbit or duck and they really dont appeal to me at all.

i dont actually eat meat very often, very rarely buy it for myself and only really eat it when im visiting family who happen to be cooking a sunday lunch or something. i picked chicken, its the main meat i eat, hardly ever eat beef, and lamb and turkey is rare for me. hate pork! - never eat it, theres just something about pork, especially pork chops i cant stand.
oh man reading through this thread made me :drool:

probably lamb, but only how my mum makes it in a stew :sogood:

but love my fried chicken :coma:

pork and duck are lovely too when done right oh man i'll have it all :sogood:
I picked beef, but what about bacon?!
Reply 36
Oh lord, there is a carnivore here in the topic! :eek:

Everyone answering the poll is a carnivore. You mean cannibal :wink:

Anyway it isn't on the poll list, but venison for me. Love the earthy meaty steaky flavour and because i usually only have it on my birthday it tastes that bit more special.
Reply 37
You simply cannot beat a roast leg of lamb.
I don't wanna be an Ass but Ostrich is amazing, it's peppery and gamey. Not my favorite though, I've not had it enough to make that choice. Probably Chicken is my personal favorite, mainly because it goes with spicy sauces really well.
why do we call pig "pork" and cow "beef" when everything else gets called what it is

Quick Reply

Latest