Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

citizenship unit 2 28th May AQA

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How much did you write for the 25 marker?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalv)
    How much did you write for the 25 marker?
    Just under 2 pages of the booklet. I'm not the fastest writer in the world lol
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    ^I wrote a similar amount..I suppose the questions could have been worse...it's surprising how many people don't give a **** . Some people next to me literally just slept through the whole exam ..it's not like you have to revise loads and loads and loads ..but atleast try
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OpTic Predator)
    Just under 2 pages of the booklet. I'm not the fastest writer in the world lol
    That's loads haha I managed to do just about a page lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasualSoul)
    ^I wrote a similar amount..I suppose the questions could have been worse...it's surprising how many people don't give a **** . Some people next to me literally just slept through the whole exam ..it's not like you have to revise loads and loads and loads ..but atleast try
    Completely agree! Most of it is just kind of common sense, and even if you're not 100% on a question you can give it a go. The way I see it is that it's more points for the UCAS application, and it's worth doing as well as I can. Surprised at the lack of effort some people showed
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I tried my best made up everything
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I actually thought the exam was harder than expected. I looked through previous exam papers to see what has came up throughout the years and it seemed a lot more simpler. I was a bit surprised.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalv)
    Same! I was daydreaming half way through thinking I had all the time in the world lol. I ended up doing half of the last 15 marker and half of the 25 marker.
    2 incomplete essays aha, that's my A gone
    It does seem that you do have loads of time! By the end of section A I looked at the clock and I had 25 minutes left which made me worry and led me to read the forms of protesting question wrong. So I was writing about pressure groups. D: Although I did realize that it wanted form of protesting, so I hopefully made up for it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matteh. :D)
    It does seem that you do have loads of time! By the end of section A I looked at the clock and I had 25 minutes left which made me worry and led me to read the forms of protesting question wrong. So I was writing about pressure groups. D: Although I did realize that it wanted form of protesting, so I hopefully made up for it.
    Meh, they love you talking about pressure groups, I'm sure you'll be fine ^_^
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmehello)
    I tried my best made up everything
    That is the way to sit a citizenship exam! It's what everyone does I think :P

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 30, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.