The Student Room Group

What would you do if you failed your A-levels?

Scroll to see replies

Probz shot food on road..or make a few 64z every day..planning to do that this summer :biggrin:
Reply 121
Original post by LifeIsGood
If Uni is like A Levels I'm leaving, I'm not spending 3 years being miserable like I was for A Levels :/

I heard that without qualifications life turns into a train wreck for ever.
Original post by Blastoise
I heard that without qualifications life turns into a train wreck for ever.

Depends I just don't want to do something that doesn't fulfill me, it might be a change of course I dont know exactly but whatever I choose to do out of will, I'll put my best efforts in. I hope I didnt come off stuck up A2s have made me a tad depressed
Reply 123
Original post by LifeIsGood
Depends I just don't want to do something that doesn't fulfill me, it might be a change of course I dont know exactly but whatever I choose to do out of will, I'll put my best efforts in. I hope I didnt come off stuck up A2s have made me a tad depressed

I am thinking about repeating AS because I have completely ruined my chances of progressing to A2.
Should have revised earlier. Can you change your course at A2 :O
Reply 124
it's okay if you fail. if everyone did well in school we wouldn't have bin-men and waiters.
Die in a hole.
Reply 126
If I didn't work hard enough, I guess I wouldn't even cry and just resit and try my best.

If I did work hard and still failed, I would look into progressing through apprenticeship etc.. to climb the career ladder in some firm but it's really unlikely that I will do bad if I worked hard, because I believe everyone gets what he puts (in general).

The worst think would be facing my parents dissapointment, after all the years of studying.
Reply 127
Original post by FailedEverything
who the **** plays runescape these days...
Btw id so smash your back doors in :smile:

nice to know :wink:
I don't still know what runescape is. What is that? anybody who may give me an answer?
Run away to Svalbard and become a snow doctor! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest