Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Additional science GCSE HELP

Announcements Posted on
Applying to uni this year? Check out our new personal statement advice hub 28-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My teacher told me that last year a boy who took foundation papers for his additional science GCSE received a B overall .. is that even plausible?!

Is it true if you get VERY high scores in your papers and a high score in the c/w (ISA) you can get a B over all? If so how high do these scores need to be?

Thank you
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yep that is doable if you get high grades in the ISA and then a high C in the paper.

I don't know what the exact marks you would need are, however you could work it out if you knew the grade boundaries and what percentage each part was worth.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 28, 2012
New on TSR

Vote for your favourite Christmas film

Win a bundle of Xmas DVDs

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.