Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

AQA A2 Classical Civilisation 29th and 31st May 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm doing the Angevin kings for history

Yeah I did the Oedpius question. I was so happy Oedipus came up but I didn't like the questions asked too much and I'm not sure I answered them right, did you do Oedpius or Medea?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with that history paper.

Yeah I did the oedipus one It was pretty difficult especially the 10 marker but overall it could have been worse. The text they chose was annoying lol. I am sure that we have fingers crossed done well for a good grade in it. Gooood luck again with it all.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What did people think of the Aeneid paper? I thought it was really good, couldn't have asked for better questions. Such a relief after the tragedy exam.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Aeneid paper stressed me out a bit. I finished half an hour (With extra time though) early so I dunno if that's a good sign or not >.<
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You must be a really fast writer haha. What options did you pick? I'm so glad book 4 came up.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ndx)
    You must be a really fast writer haha. What options did you pick? I'm so glad book 4 came up.
    I was typing so that may have had something to do with it. Although technically I only finished five minutes early if I had gotten normal time so meh.

Did a page and a tiny bit for the synoptic question...

I did the first set of questions (I didn't know who the guy was though >.<) and the synoptic about Aeneas being a flawed hero...

And yourself?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's probably why then. I just about finished, I swear I spent about 10 minutes having I rest my hand because it was so sore from writing!

I did the same as you. Luckily knew who Irabas (sp?) was because I had a feeling book 4 would come up and revised it like crazy. The passage they used was really good, about rumour. AQA have no imagination when it comes to the Aeneid, I swear they do the same essay questions each year but just re-worded differently? Not that I'm complaining.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 31, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.