The Student Room Group

So, back to that horrid CORE 2 JUNE 2012 exam..

Poll

MPC2 June 2012- do you think it was more difficult than MPC2 June 2011?

Would you guys reckon it's the hardest Core 2 Paper ever given by AQA?

Oh yeah I definitely would say so- done every past paper since Jan 05 and this rubbish excuse of a paper was asking me to tear it apart :angry:

In comparison to last June's 2011 paper, how would you compare the difficulty of this one to that one?

Wondering as I probably got 86 UMS in C1, defo around 93 in M1 so i need at least 61 UMS in this ***** of a paper to get an A... Definitely going to retake regardless of getting an A or not.

June 2011 only needed 54 for 80 UMS. Any predictions for this time? I reckon 52, hopefully..
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
I found it okay actually, nothing new on the paper really, just required a bit more "applying knowledge" if you get me. I am resitting from A2 however so could be part of the reason. Core 3 improved my knowledge alot.

The only question i couldn't do was the very last part of the last question, but turned out not to be that hard. Just couldn't be bothered really as i knew i did okay on the rest ahah.
Reply 2
Is there a link to the questions anywhere? I didn't do the paper myself as I'm on OCR but a LOT of my friends were really unhappy with this paper and I would like to have a quick glance through the questions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending