The Student Room Group

First Car :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mapkostoj
Get something like this mgb_1.jpg or jaguar_xjs_blue_1984_a.jpg or 1969-Porsche-912.jpg or ALfa_Giulia_Sprint_GT_Veloce_Coupe_1966_Front__Rick_Feibusch_2008.jpg you can find them all for as much or less than a fiat 500, and you'll have a cool car thats a bit different...just a thought

:') yeah... thanks.
I've had a fiat punto for my 1st car and it's been brilliant. Bought it when it was 3 years old for about £5500, low tax and cheap insurance group. In my opinion you get way more car for your money than if you bought the fiat 500, and having driven a 500 I think they're a bit too small inside.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by myblueheaven339
I've had a fiat punto for my 1st car and it's been brilliant. Bought it when it was 3 years old for about £5500, low tax and cheap insurance group. In my opinion you get way more car for your money than if you bought the fiat 500, and having driven a 500 I think they're a bit too small inside.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Ok thanks :smile:
Reply 64

Needs a touch doing by the sounds of it, but not more than £500.
Personally, my first car is BMW 316i. Love it, perhaps you could look for similar.

Edit: clicked quote instead of edit >.< and that's not my postcode in the link it's random dw.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Altaïr
Needs a touch doing by the sounds of it, but not more than £500.
Personally, my first car is BMW 316i. Love it, perhaps you could look for similar.

Edit: clicked quote instead of edit >.< and that's not my postcode in the link it's random dw.

Original post by hopingforuni12

Have you decided on one yet? :smile:
Original post by UsualStudent
Have you decided on one yet? :smile:

I may go for a Suzuki Swift, a Fiat or a Peugot 207 :smile: so no not yet.
It's now years later, but did you finally get your first car? If so, what was it? Because I'm in the same position as you right now 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending