The Student Room Group

Dentistry at UEM, Valencia

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Original post by ImAz
Can anyone talk me through the admissions process? Feel like I'm abit too late now too consider applying?

Hey (:
I don't think you're too late - well it depends for which campus. For Valencia, you are definitely too late, places got all taken in April (since it is cheaper and there are less places), but for Madrid, I was told that usually there are still places until beginning of September.

I have personally contacted a French worker from UEM to do my procedure (you can also open your bank account online, it is really simple) , but I was at first helped by David Malaga, he speaks English, and helped me too, here is his email:

david.malaga[at]uem.es

He is a bit busier, so maybe you should contact too this email, they might give you the email of someone specialize in the dentistry admissions:

[email protected]

As for the procedure, you'll be basically needing all of this:

http://universidadeuropea.es/en/admissions-and-financial-aid/admission-to-a-bachelors-degree/admission-to-a-bachelors-degree/come-from-the-final-year-of-high-school-bachillerato-or-the-university-preparation-year-cou

For the "exam entrance" you can do it online, as well as for the interview. The exam entrance is pretty simple, you shouldn't have any problem any entering except if you are have mental problems. (:

Overall the procedure is really simple, for the bank account for instance, all you have to do is fill in your name and last name and some personal details and the UEM person you'll be I. Contact with will send those documents for you and fill in stuff for your. It took me like 2 days to finish the whole procedure?
Reply 321
hi is any loans or grants available in spain or the uk to help pay there fees
Reply 322
Original post by Aelith

x
?

Thanks very much for all of your help!
I'll look into applying :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 323
hey guys im starting at uem valencia this sept! holla at me if you are also starting or need any info @hassan dalghous on facebook or @hassandalghous twitter !!
Original post by rozayyy
hey guys im starting at uem valencia this sept! holla at me if you are also starting or need any info @hassan dalghous on facebook or @hassandalghous twitter !!

Hey Mate. I followed you on twitter. Follow back so I can DM :smile:
HEY GUYS! for all joining UEM MADRID, please join the group on facebook, will be great to get to know everyone :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/736292879762659/
Hey everyone!
I believe that I am too late to apply for dentistry in either valencia or madrid with start in sep., but I was wondering, if I can apply for getting in in the winter season? I mean, do they offer study start in winther seasons in either valencia/madrid? Appart from that I wanted to know, how you guys got your credencial document? My fear is, that I have never been studying spanish and hence, I don't speak spanish a bit. Would it still be possible for me to get the credencial document and study in the english program in either valencia/madrid? If it is possible I would gladly wait till next year hence I believe it takes about 6 months to get the credencial doc right?
Thank you all beforehand guys!
Hi. I just wanted to ask what the entry requirements are. Are there certain a-levels and grades needed? Also is the course taught in english?
Reply 328
Original post by secretdesire1
Hi. I just wanted to ask what the entry requirements are. Are there certain a-levels and grades needed? Also is the course taught in english?

i dont think grades even matter that much. most people say bbb with 2 science related subjects but ive known people that have got in to uem valencia with CCC.but personally i think if you cant get B grades in a-level then you will never be able to pass the dentistry course in valencia so there is no point trying.And yes the first 3 years are in english but last two are in spanish as you will be treating patients that speak spanish.
(edited 9 years ago)
What is the best way to apply, I want to give it a go but I have no idea where to begin. I have BCD at A level and a 2.1 in Biomed, is it worth a shot?
Reply 330
Original post by RD7
Hey guys, i also just recently confirmed my place at UEM. Would love to get in touch with people who are going and those others who are interested.

I flew out in March time to check out the University and Valencia itself, and must say it is amazing.

If you have any questions il also be happy to answer!

Hi..im planning on going to this university to do dentistry, currently in A2. I was wondering if there is any financial aid. (Im not eligible for a grant)
Hi guys just wondering if any of you did the entrance exam for the Valencia or Madrid Universities, and how you did in it (if you don't mind me asking) and also if anyone could tell me what kind of topics it covers and if there any practice papers it would be much appreciated. Also I achieved ABBC in As levels, in geography, biology, chemistry and maths respectively and 1A* 7A's and 2 B's, would I hopefully stand a chance, as im not really sure since I want to go into dentistry?

Please help amigos :smile:
Hi

Is anyone applying for 2015 entry?

Don't really know how to get started, anyone else in the same boat?
?? Applications can be sent 1st January, I got an email from the university also stating that there are a number of tests required, I was wondering if last years applications also had to do a lot of tests and an interview as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Valencia is amazing! Lucky guys
Original post by Anwar2296
Most people apply in August after they receive their results that's why they consider applications after June
Just focus on exams now the. Apply later on

Ahh well that doesn't apply to me I'm 23, I've emailed them and sent the application form already they were okay with my sending it from now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a loan in Spain?
Hi guys,

I've recently paid the reservation fee for Valencia.

Are any of you in the same position as me?

PM or reply :-)
Original post by Dreamsxo
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a loan in Spain?

no spanish loan companies won't give a non spanish citizen a loan and the uk student loan companies doesn't give loans to students that are going to study abroad

however if you are stuck for cash to study abroad you can ring the student loan companie and they can give you information and links for scholarships and grants that uk companies will give to a student studying abroad if you are eligible :smile:

hope i helped
Original post by maddani
hi is any loans or grants available in spain or the uk to help pay there fees

see my above message :smile: ^^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending