The Student Room Group

Dentistry at UEM, Valencia

Scroll to see replies

I am doing A-level Chem, Maths,History ans AS (Bio - not taken to A-Level)
Original post by Aelith
Guys, I'm in first year in Dentistry at UEM madrid, if you have any questions (I also know some stuff about Valencia), shoot me a PM! :smile:
I'd love to help :biggrin:

Reply 382
Original post by ANCH-MED

Hi.

What you think about the University? its okay? Is there possible to get old exam set so the exam preparation go more easy?
I am thinking of going to Valencia to study Dentistry. You have been there three years now. Would you recommend it?
My grades are A-Biology B-Chemistry C-History, but I also have a 2:1 in Marine Biology. Would this be adequate for entry?
Would really appreciate hearing your views.
i dont do chemistry, an i still get a place?
Got a couple questions for everyone here!

1. What is the difference between Madrid campus and Valencia campus? I read somewhere Madrid is taught and examined 100% in English (obviously you need to know a tiny bit of Spanish for clinical years eg "open wide" or "where is the pain" etc) and that Valencia is only taught and examined in English in the first 3 years (exams and teaching in last 2 years is all in Spanish....yikes!)....... Is this true?

2. Does the degree include the VT year? Upon return to the UK....
hey, what a levels does this uni require? is the degree accepted in the UK?
and do we send our a levels straight to them? do we have to get a solicitor to sign it? or will they check it's genuine themselves? I'm so confused!
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to apply to UEM for dentistry. Should I apply straight through the Uni or use an agency called 'A star future' ?
Original post by mikeoxlong000
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to apply to UEM for dentistry. Should I apply straight through the Uni or use an agency called 'A star future' ?

I was thinking about applying myself but A star future seems easier, you think you're going to Madrid next year?
Original post by Mossadegh
I was thinking about applying myself but A star future seems easier, you think you're going to Madrid next year?

depends if i can't get in to a Uni in England, wbu?
Original post by mikeoxlong000
depends if i can't get in to a Uni in England, wbu?

Yeah same, got a couple interviews in England but no guarantees, if I don't get in here I'll definitely go there
Hi guys I am hoping to apply to Valencia for dentistry for 2016 start date not sure if I am to late? I am currently a mature student studying an access to science course I have been a dental nurse for the past 5 years so have lots of experience 😁
Hey can anyone tell me a phone number or contact Ive not been able to get throigh to anyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 394
Original post by ANCH-MED

hi, can i able to talk to you via mobile, appreciate your confirmation.//
Hi guys
I am studing i UEM, i want to inform you all, that is the badest university that i had seen in my life, by the way, this is my second degree, so i know what mean university and how it should be.
UEM univesity without Dean or faculty or some people how take answering about you, only one office like turist company.
Teachers without any experience, they only reading slids from projector, they dont explain or write or draw any thing on board to explain the lessons.
Exams are multiple choice, imagin that you are studing Medicne and you have multiple chiice exams which they are playing on wards and what you have lessons in slids, its so differrent from exams. And they have penalty for wrong answer, so you will not pass exams for these reasons, for that exams is english playing langauge and different from slids lessons and for penalty and for most important thing that teachears dont have an abilty to explain to you the lessons at all.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 396
do you mind me asking what agent you went through?
Reply 397
Original post by RD7
Hey guys, i also just recently confirmed my place at UEM. Would love to get in touch with people who are going and those others who are interested.

I flew out in March time to check out the University and Valencia itself, and must say it is amazing.

If you have any questions il also be happy to answer!

who did you apply through?
Hi all I want to apply to Valencia for dentistry. Can anyone recommend agencies to use please.
You can apply to the school directly. I didn’t go through any agencies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending