The Student Room Group

Wash with sponge?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by amyshamblesxx
I use a shower puff thing, it makes my skin nice and soft.

Does the puff like it too?
Reply 61
Original post by Jaidenh
They are for washing dishes

Well call me a saucepan but they're pretty good :biggrin:
Original post by Fires
Which part do people wash first when they get in the shower? With me, it's the belly and then moving up under the armpits. Thoughts? This is a pretty important issue to my mind, maybe even more than the sponge or flannel.

I go top-down, so I start by soaping up my hair and work my way down to my feet, then just rinse my whole self off at once.

Have to be honest, just thought that was normal behaviour.
Reply 63
Original post by marky--mark
I go top-down, so I start by soaping up my hair and work my way down to my feet, then just rinse my whole self off at once.

Have to be honest, just thought that was normal behaviour.

Not at all, people commence their showering behaviours in very different ways.
Original post by Fires
Not at all, people commence their showering behaviours in very different ways.

Well, having read this thread, clearly. It's just surprised me, is all.
I use one of them body puff things, if actually used a flannel then I would use it more for just washing face without going in shower etc
I use a shower poof thing. My bf just uses his hands with soap. I always thought just using your hands wasn't sufficient, but he lathers it up well :sexface:
Reply 67
Original post by katyness
exfoli.jpg

I use one of those exfoliator gloves. I luuuurve it :smile:

Please rate some other members before rating this member again. :/ me too, these things are fricking awesome!! ive only been using it for about a year but its made showering and shaving such a better experience! soo much smoother legs :tongue: i didnt realise most people exfoliate AFTER shaving o.O I always do it before then im super smooth, then shave.. mmm :smile:
Reply 68
i dont understand people that side a flannel? :s-smilie: do you use it like you would a puff? and then what.. leave it to dry somewhere?
Original post by tpxvs
Please rate some other members before rating this member again. :/ me too, these things are fricking awesome!! ive only been using it for about a year but its made showering and shaving such a better experience! soo much smoother legs :tongue: i didnt realise most people exfoliate AFTER shaving o.O I always do it before then im super smooth, then shave.. mmm :smile:

Showering and even bathing in general are a terrible experience because you end up getting soap in your eyes,luckily I don't have to shave,when I go for a bath.
Reply 70
Well if everybody is using that sponge or flannel, wouldn't It get more dirty? Also, my flannels get really stinky, even when not used. Doesn't seem really hygienic to be rubbing that all over your body now, does it.
I just think its way more simple to just get your products and rub them wherever you need to with your fingers. :tongue: it's easier and oh won't need to worry about where your fingers have been (well, hopefully not anyway).

Do you believe in love at first sight? It's an illusion, I don't care.
Reply 71
Original post by whyumadtho
*****, you gay.

99% of TSR won't get the reference.

Looks like you just had a ***** moment.
[video="youtube;odiGeZByaLM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odiGeZByaLM&feature=related[/video]

[video="youtube;5IUfmXExVW8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IUfmXExVW8&feature=fvwrel[/video]
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 72
Original post by tpxvs

Ooohh someone has been repping me :sexface:

I'm glad you said that because I'm about to start waxing and I am clueless as of what to do before and after :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest