(Original post by ThirdSnowLeopard)
I think I'll be doing that a lot, so don't worry
I think it'd be good to throw in a bit of different phrasing though, as it's marked on English commuication and grammar.
I think I'll choose site 1 as:
- It's away from the town, and therefore less vunerable to erosion. The groynes in source 7 could suggest that long shore drift is occuring, and therefore Dunbar is prone to erosion. This means site 1 is safest.
- The contours show it's slightly higher up. This could be a nice view for the elderly living in the complex.
- It will not get in the way of residents or ruin any views of the town.
- It will be less busy than the town, and much calmer.
- It's by the A1 (I think) so easy access.
- Lots of land. Can expand in future.
- A forest for walking in.
- Maybe cheaper land as it's further away from the town centre.
-Hospital close by.
However disadvantages for 1 include:
- Greenfield site- less environmentally friendly than the other options.
- Furthest away from shops.
- May be a blot on the landscape to residents already living in the town, as it's high up and will be seen from town.
- May be noisy due to the motorway.
- Will have to be all inclusive.
- Uneven land, and also it may be windy.
I think the advantages for site 1 outweigh the disadvantages however, so I think it's the most sustainable of the three