The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by iwishtheskywaspink
Correct :cool:
but I bet I'll be a tad scared about COMPLETLY failing and getting Ds and Es :tongue:

:rolleyes: i'm sure you won't.. even if you do do badly in some you can always retake :smile:.
Reply 281
Name: p!atd16
GCSEs (subjects): Art, Chemistry, French, Greek, Latin
IGCSEs (subjects): Biology, English lang, English lit, Maths, Physics
Predictions: 8 A* 2 A
A-Level choices: Art and Design (double award)
Biology
Chemistry
Maths

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Name: goodmorningworld
GCSE (subjects): English Literature, English Language (complete), Maths, History, Geography, Biology, Chem, Physics, Media
Predictions: :confused: I don't predict stuff until I've sat the exam and can gauge how I've done :biggrin:
A-level choices: English Lit/Lang combined, History, Geography and Maths
:smile:
Name: MrMusicLTD (I'm in Year 10 by the way)

GCSEs (Subjects): English Lit + Lang, Maths, Biology,
Chemistry, Physics, Drama, History, French, Spanish and Religious Studies

Predictions: 9 A*s and 2 As

A-Levels: French, Spanish, History and Economics

Results: Maths Unit 1: A*, Maths Unit 2: A, Maths Unit 3: TBA (going to do it next week - I'm so scared), Biology Paper 1 worth 50%: A*, Chemistry Paper 1 worth 50%: TBA in August, Physics Paper 1 worth 50%: TBA in August, R.S Paper 1 worth 50%: TBA in August, Spanish Listening and Reading: TBA in August and Drama: TBA in August. (Our school have changed the curriculum. We do 2 of our options in Year 10 and the remaining 2 in Year 11).

By the way, don't be so negative! I've scrolled down and I have seen that the people on here are predicted amazing grades and yet some of you are giving them a thumbs down? Why? The only thing I can think of is that you must be simply jealous of them attaining such high grades and I pity you in that sense. You should be happy for your fellow human beings, not jealous. Jealousy is such an ugly trait, so please guys, let me reiterate once more, stop being so negative!

Oh and don't worry, I'm expecting to get a lot of thumbs down. But hey, I'm happy with my predicted grades and I'm happy for everyone on here with all their predicted grades. Good luck to you all! :smile:
Hi there!
I am away during the results day and I just wondered if anyone has any idea about getting my results. I'm assuming they just post them to your home adress but do you think they'd let a friend collect them for me? or is that not allowed?

also, GOOD LUCK to everyone in all your remaining exams.. by the sounds of it everyone seems to be doing great so far so well done!
Reply 285
Original post by charlie.rose
Hi there!
I am away during the results day and I just wondered if anyone has any idea about getting my results. I'm assuming they just post them to your home adress but do you think they'd let a friend collect them for me? or is that not allowed?

also, GOOD LUCK to everyone in all your remaining exams.. by the sounds of it everyone seems to be doing great so far so well done!

Does your school have an option for them to email your results to you?
I'm not sure about a friend collecting them, but our school probably wouldn't let anyone else take them.
GCSE subjects: math, science (chemistry, physics & biology) english, business, history, ict, llw, music, english literature & religous studies
Predictions: in order of above - CCCBBBAACA (mehh, reflects on my night before studying methods haha)

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my Sony Tablet S
Reply 287
Name: parsec1
GCSEs: Maths, Statistics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English Literature, English Language, Latin, Astronomy, Geography, RS, Citizenship and PE, French.
Predictions: 12 A*, 1A, 1B
Results achieved: Maths A*, French A.
Reply 288
Name : mahidul96

GCSE (Subjects) : Maths, English Language, English Literature, ICT, Sociology, Media, Religious Studies, Citizenship Studies and English as a 2nd Language.

Predictions : 6 A's, 1 B and 2 C's

After Year 11

Year 12 : (AS in Sixth Form) Maths, Business Studies, Sociology and Computing
(GCSE as a Private Candidate) Core Science and Psychology Short Course

Year 13 : (A2 in Sixth Form) Maths, Business Studies and Computing
(GCSE as a Private Candidate) Additional Science and Psychology Full Course

Year 14 : (AS in another Sixth Form College) Psychology, Electronics, Physics and (A2) Sociology

Year 15 : (A2 in another Sixth Form College) Psychology, Electronics, Physics

I'm going to go to Sixth Form for four years because I'm not doing GCSE Science and I really want to do Electronics and Psychology. So while I'm at my first two years of Sixth Form, I'm hoping to complete Double Science and then apply to college again.

What do you think about my plan? Opinions? Good and Bad Accepted? Thanks

Results :

Maths (Linear March 2012) - A
English Language (January 2012) - C <-- Retook my exams in May
ICT (May 2012) - A <-- My teacher told me I was the highest in the school

Please can you comment on my plan because I really need people's opinions so that I can make the best suitable decisions.

Thanks

Positive and Negative Comments All Welcome
Original post by charlie.rose
Hi there!

Yes you can get a mate to pick it up for you. You just have to write a note saying you give permission for ****** to pick up your exam results and sign it. Then your mate takes it with them on results day and shows it to a teacher or someone and they can then collect your results :smile: I away too and getting a friend to do the same as i dont think my school will email it:/

Original post by EnviroProtector
Yes you can get a mate to pick it up for you. You just have to write a note saying you give permission for ****** to pick up your exam results and sign it. Then your mate takes it with them on results day and shows it to a teacher or someone and they can then collect your results :smile: I away too and getting a friend to do the same as i dont think my school will email it:/

Brilliant, thank you :smile:
Original post by Alexx53
Does your school have an option for them to email your results to you?
I'm not sure about a friend collecting them, but our school probably wouldn't let anyone else take them.

I'll check with my school, thanks! :smile:
Reply 292
Name:tongue:uzzeled
GCSEs (Subjects): Maths, English lit, Engliah lang, RE, ICT, Computing, Geography, Spanish, Statisitics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
Predictions:2 A* 10 A
A-Levels: Geography, Critical thinking, English lit, Economics, RE
Results: A in maths A in ICT
Name - G.K.Galloway (the snail :biggrin: )

GCSE's - Art :biggrin:, Biology :biggrin: , Chemistry, :biggrin: English Literature :eek: , English Language :frown: , IGCSE English Language :frown:,
History :smile: , Mathematics :biggrin: , Physics :frown: , Product Design :smile: , Religious Studies :smile:

Predictions - 6A*'s and 5A's

A-level choices - Biology,Chemistry,Economics,Maths ,Further Maths
Name : _Schmiley
GCSE Subjects : Maths, Science, English Lit, English Lang, German, Art, Drama, Geography, RE.
Predicted Grades : 1 A*, 2 A's, 3 B's and 3 C's!
A level subjects : History, Photography, Law and psychology
A Level Predicted grades : TBC....

Reply 295
GCSE Subjects : Maths, English Lit, English Lang, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, RS, German, Art, Classics, Geography.
Predicted Grades : 2A* 6A 3B (maybe a C)
A level subjects : Geography, Classics, Biology, English Literature
Results: A*AAAAAAABBC - Relgious Studies A*, Classics A, Geography A, Chemistry A, English lit A, English lang A, Art A, Physics A, Biology B, Maths B, German C
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 296
Subjects: English, English literature, Geography, Home Economics, French, R.E (short course), biology, physics, chemistry, maths, additional maths.

Prediction: 7A*s 4As

Hoping to do dentistry or pharmacy at Queen's University Belfast or University of Manchester!
I did dreadfully in yesterday's biology paper, I now doubt that I'll get my predicted grades :frown:
Reply 298
is anyone thinking of Queen's in Belfast as a possible uni choice?
Guys, you don't need to state your name when telling us your predictions, we can see your username.

Latest