The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EnviroProtector
Pretty sure the first post hasnt been updated in a while... Could i be added to the list please?? :biggrin: Commented on here a few weeks ago:smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Me too :P
Reply 481
I'm dying to know results :frown: It's killing me!
Original post by iJess
I'm dying to know results :frown: It's killing me!

Can only wait and see, hoping the time passes quickly! Though with this weather, likely to drag! Will you be going on holiday anywhere?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Salsa C510e
Name: AC
GCSES: Maths, English Lit, Eng Lang, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, RS, Sport, History, Geography, ICT (counts as 2apparently :s-smilie:)

Predicted: 8 A* 2 A (and merit in ICT which is a B) and a U in Ad Maths :/
Achieved: Maths A* English Language A* ICT Dist!!
A-levels: Chemistry, Biology, Maths, History
Anyone else getting extremely impatient now? Dying for an A in Maths :frown:
I'm very impatient, I can't wait.
47 Days :wink:
Reply 487
Original post by Lucy96
Anyone else getting extremely impatient now? Dying for an A in Maths :frown:

There were unofficial mark schemes up somewhere if you want to know how you did in maths (If you can remember any of your answers :tongue:)
Original post by Alexx53
There were unofficial mark schemes up somewhere if you want to know how you did in maths (If you can remember any of your answers :tongue:)

I did take a look at one point hehe, it's difficult to know how many marks I will have got for methods and working out though :tongue: So I'll probably have a high B/low A depending on that and the grade boundaries :frown:
Reply 489
Original post by Lucy96
I did take a look at one point hehe, it's difficult to know how many marks I will have got for methods and working out though :tongue: So I'll probably have a high B/low A depending on that and the grade boundaries :frown:

Tbh, if you get the right answer, most of the time you'll have got the method marks :smile:
Reply 490
45 days

It's better not to.countdown for ages... Leave it a few days and then say how many days, it's so much quicker :biggrin:
Reply 492
Original post by JLKeating
Can only wait and see, hoping the time passes quickly! Though with this weather, likely to drag! Will you be going on holiday anywhere?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Salsa C510e

Nope never been on holiday in my life, my nana is taking me to benidorm next year though :smile:
Reply 493
who thinks they've got straight A*-A's ?
and who just hopes not to have failed anything or see the dreaded U ?
Original post by jfranks
who thinks they've got straight A*-A's ?
and who just hopes not to have failed anything or see the dreaded U ?

I was hoping to get straight A*s and As but I know I'll have 3 or 4 Bs. Lack of revision so I'll only have myself to blame :tongue: What about you?
Reply 495
GCSEs (Subjects): Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Further maths, Core science, Additional science, Art, French, Graphics, ICT, RE, English lang, English lit
Predictions: 3A* 6A 3B 2C
A-Levels: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics (not certain)
Results: Maths (A*), RE (B), Core science (A), English lang (A)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 496
So scared...and so much pressure! Literally all of my family think I'll go to the local grammar school. It has entered none of their heads that I may simply not be good enough...:erm::hmpf:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9003
Original post by R583
So scared...and so much pressure! Literally all of my family think I'll go to the local grammar school. It has entered none of their heads that I may simply not be good enough...:erm::hmpf:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9003

:colondollar: what's the difference with a grammar school :colondollar:
Reply 498
Original post by Lucy96

What exam board was your maths exam? I'm looking for an unofficial mark scheme for OCR :smile:

Also, for GCSE maths, if you got the answer correct, you get the full marks for that question, regardless of the working out.

Original post by lizz-ie
What exam board was your maths exam? I'm looking for an unofficial mark scheme for OCR :smile:

Also, for GCSE maths, if you got the answer correct, you get the full marks for that question, regardless of the working out.

Mine was Edexcel! Aww I hope you find one. :smile:

And yeah I thought that, but in one of my mocks I did one little working out and that was it, got the right answer, yet my teacher gave me no marks! And also, there are some I have got wrong, yet I know I will probably have some method marks; it is working out how many that's the problem haha. :tongue:

Latest