The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
The 23rd is my birthday :frown:

Name: Alix
GCSEs (Subjects): B1, C1, P1, double PE
Predictions: A*A*A*A*A*
A-Levels: in year 10 now, probably Maths, Bio, Chem, History/Classical Civilization
Results: A*A*A* in sciences (with 97, 98, 100 UMS!!!) and AA in PE

EDIT: Why the neg???
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 521
Really worried about my history result :'(
Original post by Bobby2

Why? :console:
Original post by Bobby2

Snap.
Reply 524
Guys, just enjoy your summer. Yes I am very curious to know what I got, BUT at the same time, 23rd August is near the end of the summer, so as much as I want my grades, I don't want the summer to end!

Just forget about them for crying out loud. I am sure that I messed up a few exams and I am mad at myself for it, but at the same time I can't change it so I have forgotten and forgiven myself for it.

I am DONE being frantic over the exams!
Original post by Dalek1099
This thread has opened up I see!Anyway I have 7 exam results,this August and I should come out with 3 GCSEs this August,on top of my A grade at German.I think I'm going to get A*-English Language,A*-English Literature and A-Core Science-I have 4 exam results coming back ,from these subjects,one for Literature and 3 for Science as well as the coursework moderation for Language and Core Science.The other exams are units,which are Unit 2 Maths-prediction 100% UMS,Unit 2-Geography-prediction close to 100% UMS and Religious Studies-A*.

You're not allowed in my thread.

Get outta here :colone:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
43 Days TO GO ! @@

OOOh my gooodness!
Original post by GreenLantern1
You're not allowed in my thread.

Get outta here :colone:

Lmaaooo!!! You serious? xD
42 days to go ! @@
Original post by Bobby2

The only real subject I'm panicking about getting my results for is History as I may or may not have scraped the grade. What exam board are you for history?

Im with Edexcel apparently either Scraped an A or failed miserably ended up with a B. I know for sure im either 318-322/400 UMS -> A=320 :frown:

What did you get your history Units? :smile:

My History Units
Unit1: 76%(b)
Unit2: 86%(a)
Unit3: --- sat in june probably 78-82% ish
Unit4(coursework): I got 37/50 which I checked and last few years B=34/35 & A=38/39 so probably 76-78% hope they put 37 as an A.

I need an A so badly as Im taking this for A levels wbu whats your A level options? :redface:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Lmaaooo!!! You serious? xD

Lool... I wish :smile:

But don't think I have that kind of power.
Lool... I wish :smile:

But don't think I have that kind of power.

Banish him! :P is that possible?
Banish him! :P is that possible?

I wish he could get permanently banned...but I'm afraid that that is at the discretion of the mods.
I wish he could get permanently banned...but I'm afraid that that is at the discretion of the mods.

Aww,that's not nice... Just tell him to F¤€K off? :L
Aww,that's not nice... Just tell him to F¤€K off? :L

LOOOL

And yaay i am up from 2 to 3 red gems !!!
LOOOL

And yaay i am up from 2 to 3 red gems !!!

Wahoo!! :biggrin:
Name: Rochelle
GCSEs (Subjects): History, Geography,Drama, Double Science, Maths, English Language, English Literature, I.C.T, R.S
Predictions: All Bs
A-Levels: Sociology, Biology, English literature and language and History
Name - ryanskey176
GCSE's - English Language, English Literature, Maths, Science, Additional Science, ICT, Religious Studies, Music, History, Spanish and Graphics
Predictions - 2 A*s, 5 A's and 4 B's
A-Levels - Music, English Literature, Spanish and Psychology
Reply 538
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
The only real subject I'm panicking about getting my results for is History as I may or may not have scraped the grade. What exam board are you for history?

Im with Edexcel apparently either Scraped an A or failed miserably ended up with a B. I know for sure im either 318-322/400 UMS -> A=320 :frown:

What did you get your history Units? :smile:

My History Units
Unit1: 76%(b)
Unit2: 86%(a)
Unit3: --- sat in june probably 78-82% ish
Unit4(coursework): I got 37/50 which I checked and last few years B=34/35 & A=38/39 so probably 76-78% hope they put 37 as an A.

I need an A so badly as Im taking this for A levels wbu whats your A level options? :redface:

I am with OCR and in unit 2 (we did this one first for some reason :L), I got 56/60 A*
In the controlled assessment I got 45/50 A* but the last paper was horrible so I dont think Ive got the A* overall :'(
And for A levels im doing biology, chemistry, history and either Psychology/Business
Wbu? :smile:
Name: JacobSayers
GCSEs: Maths, Bio, Chem, Phys, Eng Lit, Eng Lang, History, Spanish, PE, ICT, ICT, RE
Predictions: 11 A*s 1 A
A-Levels: Maths, Biology, Chemistry and PE or History

:wink:

Latest