The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

39 Days!! :biggrin: :wink:
Heyyy:P
I'm in yr 10 at the moment n I'm waiting for my science core results < kinda important 2 me as I wanna do medicine :wink::smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Heyyy:P
I'm in yr 10 at the moment n I'm waiting for my science core results < kinda important 2 me as I wanna do medicine :wink::smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e

Good luck :P no triple science?
I have read most the posts on this thread, not all so I am sorry if this question has already been asked/answered.

Do any of you know what time I can view my results online for Edexcel?
- Some people say midnight, others say 6AM or 9AM
- I can't find it on their website either
Reply 564
Original post by Shanij
I have read most the posts on this thread, not all so I am sorry if this question has already been asked/answered.

Do any of you know what time I can view my results online for Edexcel?
- Some people say midnight, others say 6AM or 9AM
- I can't find it on their website either

this is the website
https://www.edexcel.com/resultsplus/Pages/default.aspx

has your school given you your pin/login details?
i dont really know what time you can go on it-sorry
Name - Jaegon Targaryen
GCSE's - Add science , English Literature, Statistics, , Additional Science, DT : Electronics, Media , IT, , Religous Studies
Predictions - 2A* 3As Mostly Bs ( doubt Il achieve that but I already have half my gcses so I only need a few Bs to get into my sixth form / college of choice
A-Levels - Eng Lit , AS Media , AS Sociolgy , AS ICT

Days are going by so slowly -.- I wish I could just wake up on results day
Original post by shadab786ahmed
What'll be that last one :biggrin:

Oh sorry! As in, I hope it'll be the pessimism but then I'll be ecstatic. Rather than the first where I'd be be feeling pessimistic for a reason :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96
Oh sorry! As in, I hope it'll be the pessimism but then I'll be ecstatic. Rather than the first where I'd be be feeling pessimistic for a reason :tongue:

Oh the latter :P I get you now! Yeah last year after the exams I was confident I would get a good grade the day before and morning I had prepared myself and convinced myself I'd be happy with Bs... Then when I got an A* and an A I was so happy!!! My mum bought me camera :biggrin:
Good luck :P no triple science?

Thank You!! :biggrin: And no they thought I wasn't able to do triple science and they think I'm gonna get a B or a C??? <:angry: I'll show them when I come out with a A* ( sorry for being a bit big headed :colondollar::cool:)
Original post by simibean
this is the website
https://www.edexcel.com/resultsplus/Pages/default.aspx

has your school given you your pin/login details?
i dont really know what time you can go on it-sorry

Thanks, I have been giving in my pin and login details, also created an account. I just can't seem to find a time which I should view the results - this is the first time I'm getting results so I'm pretty nervous :redface:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Thank You!! :biggrin: And no they thought I wasn't able to do triple science and they think I'm gonna get a B or a C??? <:angry: I'll show them when I come out with a A* ( sorry for being a bit big headed :colondollar::cool:)

Aaah, don't worry, I hope you get the A* now! :biggrin: no one in my school has ever done it... So I have to teach myself... *sigh*
Reply 571
Name: Alia Khan
GCSEs:frown:subjects) Maths, English Language, English Literature, Statistics, History, PE(full course), ICT, Spanish, Drama, Science, Additional Science
Predictions: mostly As and Bs
Results: B in Statistics, B in Maths, B in Science
A Levels: English Literature, LAW, Business Studies, Computing
Resultes: TBA...

I know someone,who wants to do medicine,at my school who does triple science,I do Core,who is quite intelligent and only got Bs/Cs in his 1st modules-these science exams are solid.
Original post by Dalek1099
I know someone,who wants to do medicine,at my school who does triple science,I do Core,who is quite intelligent and only got Bs/Cs in his 1st modules-these science exams are solid.

I'll inform you of my triple science results :wink: I had 140/140 UMS in the core exam, so I did triple..
I'll inform you of my triple science results :wink: I had 140/140 UMS in the core exam, so I did triple..

What exam board?and you must be so clever to do so well,I only got Bs first time around and noone in the school did very well at all.
@Dalek1099 couldn't quote you, but OCR Gateway Science, you do AQA right? And the exam was actually simple, so maybe it's the board :biggrin:
Oh the latter :P I get you now! Yeah last year after the exams I was confident I would get a good grade the day before and morning I had prepared myself and convinced myself I'd be happy with Bs... Then when I got an A* and an A I was so happy!!! My mum bought me camera :biggrin:

Haha good :biggrin: And I'm the worst for doing that! But ah, you must have been so happy, I love the feeling once you get good results. It makes me feel relieved and clever for a day haha :tongue: Lucky you! :biggrin:
Reply 577
Original post by Shanij
Thanks, I have been giving in my pin and login details, also created an account. I just can't seem to find a time which I should view the results - this is the first time I'm getting results so I'm pretty nervous :redface:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Ask a teacher in your school, or email edexcel. I am nervous for my GCSE grades aswell
Original post by Lucy96
Haha good :biggrin: And I'm the worst for doing that! But ah, you must have been so happy, I love the feeling once you get good results. It makes me feel relieved and clever for a day haha :tongue: Lucky you! :biggrin:

Aah, practice makes perfect :biggrin: I was happy for ages, the whooole day! :biggrin: that's a rarity in itself :biggrin: you'll know the feeling in August :wink:
Reply 579
Name: mir0rb
GCSEs (Subjects): English Literature, Science (B/P/C1&2), Art and ICT
Predictions: ICT - Distinction, Eng Lit - A/A*, Science - A, Art - A
A-Levels: Another year until that, yet! Going to take Textiles, Art, Eng Lit/ICT
Results: AHHH :-(

I will NOT get the results predicted. GUARANTEED!

Latest