I've picked Uni of Manchester for my insurance, and was wondering do i have to submit an accomodation application, or not because i've it down as my insurance?
You have until 31st August to submit an application for halls, so you can either do it not or after results day. Personally I'd recommend doing at some point before results day, so that if you do end up going to Manchester then it will be one less thing to think about and faff over.
However, you are guaranteed accommodation so long as you
- are coming to University alone
- are studying for your first degree
- have submitted an application for accommodation by 31 August of the year of entry
- have met the conditions of your offer by 31 August
- are applying for accommodation for a full academic session (I.e. September to June)