Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've only just started using this so I'm not quite sure how it all works. I'm 18 and currently doing my final A2 exams. I really want to go to Sussex University where I have applied for Psychology and American Studies. I'm using this mainly as I want to talk to people who will also be doing this course as I know nobody from the area as I live 5 hours away.
    • 165 followers

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm going to be studying psychology at Sussex as well! I'm nearly 20 and on a gap year..I can't wait to start
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psyaddict)
    Hi, I've only just started using this so I'm not quite sure how it all works. I'm 18 and currently doing my final A2 exams. I really want to go to Sussex University where I have applied for Psychology and American Studies. I'm using this mainly as I want to talk to people who will also be doing this course as I know nobody from the area as I live 5 hours away.
    Hi and welcome to TSR!

I would say just have a good look around the forum pages, starting with your university of choice, then the faculty and the course. You will always find someone who either is in your position or knows someone who is.

I see you already have a contact as well, re the poster above :-) Good luck and hope you find it fun. Can always chat anytime xx
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munkychops)
    Hey I'm going to be studying psychology at Sussex as well! I'm nearly 20 and on a gap year..I can't wait to start
    Hi, I referred to you as 'the poster above', I just didn't have your name to hand when I was quoting a reply to 'psyaddict'.

Hope you enjoy everything, Jessica xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psyaddict)
    Hey im doing Psychology with Sociology
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaUk)
    Hi, I referred to you as 'the poster above', I just didn't have your name to hand when I was quoting a reply to 'psyaddict'.

Hope you enjoy everything, Jessica xx
    Thanks
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xnatsix)
    Hey im doing Psychology with Sociology
    Hiya you going to be staying in halls?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hiya you going to be staying in halls?
    Yupp, debating between eastslope, park village and brighthelm you?x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xnatsix)
    Yupp, debating between eastslope, park village and brighthelm you?x
    I'm probably going to be living at home as I live about 15 minutes away on the train..where abouts are you from?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably going to be living at home as I live about 15 minutes away on the train..where abouts are you from?
    Ahhh fair enough, London
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all the replies, been really helpful Can't wait untill I get there!!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 6, 2012
New on TSR

Have a UCAS application question?

Post it in our dedicated forum

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.