Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Studying at wolverhamtpon Uni 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey how many of you guys will be studying this year and what will you be studying?

I want to meet new people before I go, so excited

I will be studying Social Work @ City Campus. :cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Alright future freshers Im Mo just finished me first year at wolves im doing war studies and politics starting my second year at city you guys are gonna love it im the chairman of the dubstep society and im a a best mates team leader ( the guys and gals who are there to help all you freshers) so you guys should deffo see me around yh wanna know anything or just want a friendlly face that knows his way round get in touch your welcome to add me on fb or send me a messege or something me full names Mohaan Biswas

hope to see ya all in sept
    Cheers

Mo
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yay :yes: same course as me!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    im doing policing but i will be studying and staying at city campus
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hawkboy)
    Alright future freshers Im Mo just finished me first year at wolves im doing war studies and politics starting my second year at city you guys are gonna love it im the chairman of the dubstep society and im a a best mates team leader ( the guys and gals who are there to help all you freshers) so you guys should deffo see me around yh wanna know anything or just want a friendlly face that knows his way round get in touch your welcome to add me on fb or send me a messege or something me full names Mohaan Biswas

hope to see ya all in sept
    Cheers

Mo
    hey, how is the city, night life, bars and stuff. i'm thinking of applying for 2013
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaypc)
    hey, how is the city, night life, bars and stuff. i'm thinking of applying for 2013
    Its what you make of it and dont forget brums down the road i personally love it got a decent group of really good mates and know what clubs i like nd which ones are **** so yh id highly recommend it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    nightlife is good, enough to do in Wolves and Birmingham just few min away.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully going to study Film and Video Production in september, going be living a en suite accommodation on the city campus.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Wolverhampton uni in September, doing health and social care at city campus.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Wolverhampton, studying deaf studies and English at city campus! Really excited, has anyone been given their accommodation yet? I'm still waiting

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nayomii)
    I'm going to Wolverhampton, studying deaf studies and English at city campus! Really excited, has anyone been given their accommodation yet? I'm still waiting

Have you applied for accommodation yet?

I applied online and bagged myself an en-suite accommodation but I haven't got any news on where to get the key and what room I have.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm studying marketing, city campus and staying at city en suite 2012
    • 46 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there is a gym on the city campus? I mean a free weights gym, thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I'm waiting to get my accommodation, because I'm deaf, the process is taking longer, as I'm entitled for an adapted room, I really hope I find out the next few days! I really want ensuite.. I think you get the keys day you move in?

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farrow000)

I applied online and bagged myself an en-suite accommodation but I haven't got any news on where to get the key and what room I have.
    Hi there,

I lived in halls for my first year and I'm moving back in. You can pick your keys up from reception on Lomas Street. Someone will then take you to your room and you'll be able to meet your flat mates and your RA

Nat
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farrow000)

I've got an en-suite room on city campus! Yay!

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Does anyone know if there is a gym on the city campus? I mean a free weights gym, thanks
    There is but tbh it's crap there's a few gyms in town tht are better and cheaper

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi i'm studying with Wolverhampton university in September my first year and i am going into business management anyone else? would be nice to meet a few people before going :P

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 30, 2012
New on TSR

Exclusive Nick Clegg interview

Your questions answered by the deputy prime minister

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.