(as requested) I will upload some papers and mark schemesFirst batch of papers
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
third batch of papers
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Model solutions

(only have June 11 - done by Gibbo I think)
Reply 5
Thank you very much arsey!
+ rep :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Arsey
Mark schemes, there are a few gaps where I have only got the complete MS for that session

Can you please change to title to edexcel, and add the date of the eam please?
Many Thanks :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Arsey
Mark schemes, there are a few gaps where I have only got the complete MS for that session

Do you have any good m3 revision notes, or know any good websites?
Reply 8
how many people on tsr are sitting this exam?
Seems like only I am lol
Reply 9
Original post by Arsey
have you got the June 2012 mark scheme it would be Very helpful
Original post by elkana
have you got the June 2012 mark scheme it would be Very helpful

Attached.
Reply 11
Original post by Dreamweaver
Attached.

I was joking but thanks anyway
Reply 12
Question.. On Jan 07 1b) why is there a 1/12 in front of the acceleration? Thanks in advance

Nevermind, my copy of the paper seemed to miss the 1/12 infront of (30-x) :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Oh mannn I hate this module. I think FP3 is so much easier (relative to m3; that's not to say fp3 is easy!).
I just find it soo difficult! Any tips anyone? :redface:
Reply 14
Original post by sweetascandy
Oh mannn I hate this module. I think FP3 is so much easier (relative to m3; that's not to say fp3 is easy!).
I just find it soo difficult! Any tips anyone? :redface:

I'm the exact same! Got a lot of work to do.. But i reckon m3 is like anything else, practice makes perfect! Just got a loooooot of papers to do, best of luck! :tongue:
Original post by Benjyxo
I'm the exact same! Got a lot of work to do.. But i reckon m3 is like anything else, practice makes perfect! Just got a loooooot of papers to do, best of luck! :tongue:

With (further) maths modules, I tend to go through each exercise in chapters of the book (doing a few questions), and only then do I hit the past papers when I'm comfortable with the content. But with this module, I'm struggling to get into grips with the individual exercises, if that makes sense. It's just sooo hard. But provided I do well in the other modules (i.e. get 85UMS in s2, fp2 and fp3), I can still get an A* with 25UMS in M3. But in all honesty, even that is looking unachievable atm. FML. :facepalm:

Yeah you're right practice does make perfect. Thanks, good luck to you too :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Dreamweaver
x

could you help me please with question 7b here:http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/QP%20GCE%20Curriculum%202000/june2010-qp/6679_01_que_20100615.pdf
i keep getting 2g instead of just g
thank you
Reply 17
never mind i got it
Reply 18
How are people getting on? What sort of mark are you all aiming for/thinking you will achieve on this one?
mehhh m3 is so loong! and the questions in the papers vary so much thats why im trying to do as much of the mixed questions etc from the book still needs a lot of work tho :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending