Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA GCSE Physics: January 2012 P2/P3 QP + MS

Announcements Posted on
    • 90 followers

Hey everyone,
    I have received quite a few PMs asking me to send them the P2 and/or P3 question paper and mark schemes from January 2012. Rather than responding to each PM separately, I'll just post the papers here so that anyone can use them. Also, I don't think many people know about the "GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread" where you can get physics papers from January, so I thought it'd be easier for everyone if I post the physics papers in a separate thread particularly as their demand is quite high.

Here you go
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: pdf AQA-PHY2H-QP-Jan12.pdf (735.1 KB, 2451 views)
  2. File Type: pdf AQA-PHY2H-W-MS-JAN12.pdf (39.7 KB, 1574 views)
  3. File Type: pdf AQA-PHY3H-QP-Jan12.pdf (618.8 KB, 1190 views)
  4. File Type: pdf AQA-PHY3H-W-MS-JAN12.pdf (103.2 KB, 2684 views)
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks mate!
    • 90 followers

(Original post by adamsharif)
    Thanks mate!
    No problem Good luck!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi mate, could you download the p3 and p2 january 2011 past paers as well - sorry my computer for some reason cannot open these. Cheers.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi, also wanted to ask that i got my p3 and p2 exam on the 30, do you think if i only do past papers, that would be enough to get an A star. I mean the c3 paper on 25 may 2012 that i took was easy because every question asked was from a past exam paper. Do you think that it would be the same p3 and p2 exams. Thankyou.
    • 90 followers

(Original post by hussainsm)
    hi mate, could you download the p3 and p2 january 2011 past paers as well - sorry my computer for some reason cannot open these. Cheers.
    Don't they open on the AQA website? Try right clicking them and then selecting "Save target as..."

(Original post by hussainsm)
    hi, also wanted to ask that i got my p3 and p2 exam on the 30, do you think if i only do past papers, that would be enough to get an A star. I mean the c3 paper on 25 may 2012 that i took was easy because every question asked was from a past exam paper. Do you think that it would be the same p3 and p2 exams. Thankyou.
    If you have already revised/are confident with the content, it should be OK to do past papers only at this stage

Good luck
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    • 90 followers

Good luck everyone!
Updated: May 30, 2012
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.