Reply 21
Liam The Eagle
I hate Emos

That's the first time I've ever heard such an opinion expressed on the internet
Emo people rock. I want to become one.
Scubar
Is no-one shocked by what I said...?

I HATE ELMO!

I hate elmo too, infact I hate all of the muppets, they're annoying :mad: I hate them more than emos and chavs put together
Reply 24
I Love The Way
Their Hair Just Falls
Over Their Fringe
Like A Pathetically Arranged Curtain
silence
I Love The Way
Their Hair Just Falls
Over Their Fringe
Like A Pathetically Arranged Curtain

I want emo hair, i love their fringe :smile:
Reply 26
Darkened Angel
I hate elmo too, infact I hate all of the muppets, they're annoying :mad: I hate them more than emos and chavs put together

Elmo was on Sesame Street, is he classed as a muppet?
p00p
Elmo was on Sesame Street, is he classed as a muppet?

Was he? I forgot, he looks like a muppet though, I hate Sesame Street too. That yellow bird is so damn annoying! I cant believe I actually watched that as a kid :s-smilie:
Liam The Eagle
I really, really do. Am I the only one? With their stupid tight fitting jeans, studded female belts, identical hair cuts, womens shirts regardless of sex and all sleeveless up to their thin girlish shoulders.

(feel free to move this topic to the appropriate forum)

There's no apostrophe in "Emos". :smile:
Darkened Angel
I hate emo's who pretend to be depressed and those who like being depressed (which is also pretend depression).
If they really are depressed then I dont mind so much.

:mad:
I already pointed that out. Convolutedly, I admit.
Reply 31
I like emo's

their hot

i really like there hair and may make my hair a little bit more like theres

*disclaimer*

the grammar in this post is a piss take, the opinions are not
Reply 32
It's not just me that hates Emos AND Elmo then? Wonderful.

I hate emos with a passion. With their stupid fringes (how do they see?), lip piercings (one day, two of them will end up stuck together and get hit by a car and I'll be happy), glum looks, crap taste in music and they're whinging about how horrible life is while getting kicks out of kissing other men.

Emo girls on the other hand...they're alright. Except they get kicks out of watching guys kiss. Very odd.
i hate people who slag of stereotypes as they are so insecure of their own identities..
Reply 34
Darkened Angel
I hate elmo too, infact I hate all of the muppets

Elmo is not a muppet! He's a living, breathing creature that laughs the cutest laugh & even dances the chicken dance!
Plus, he's beautifully emblazoned on the back of one of my jackets :biggrin:
xXMessedUpXx
i hate people who slag of stereotypes as they are so insecure of their own identities..

What kind of crap is this? Anyone who becomes an emo, or a goth or a punker or a rocker or any other group who are defined by their musical tastes and faggy looks* is insecure, because by becoming part of a larger group, the believe they are escaping individual criticism because you can't criticise the individual if the group are all the same. They sacrifice their own individuality because they fear being made fun of (which is something goths tend to claim makes them happy. They've got that famous 'you laugh at me because i'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same' line. The truth is all goths are the same and find solace in the fact that as long as they look like dog turds, anyone making fun of them is making fun of their 'mask' and so can't offend them or insult them because they don't know 'the real person'.) That, people of Earth, is why I hate emos.

* I don't include Chavs in this list because they only dress the way they dress because they are poor.
Liam The Eagle
I really, really do. Am I the only one? With their stupid tight fitting jeans, studded female belts, identical hair cuts, womens shirts regardless of sex and all sleeveless up to their thin girlish shoulders.

(feel free to move this topic to the appropriate forum)

Not all of them wear tight fitting jeans and studded belts you stupid chav. Go bone over some burberry and stop being gay.
Jonah Ramone
Not all of them wear tight fitting jeans and studded belts

Yes, yes they do. Thats like saying all clowns don't wear big red noses and fluffy ginger afros
Liam The Eagle
Yes, yes they do. Thats like saying all clowns don't wear big red noses and fluffy ginger afros

No, it's not like that at all. I'm not an emo, although I do listen to some Emo stuff. The fact is some of them may wear baggy jeans, and most would probably wear long sleeve tee-shirts. I agree sleeveless is gay. And this identical haircut crap. Ever heard of chav and french-crop? Thought so. All emo's and other goths, or rockers don't have the same hair styles at all. It's all different length's etc, unlike the batty chavs where it's all the same.

And you say you exclude chavs because they can't afford to wear anything else? But their clothes are actually more expensive, and if they want expensive stuff like those crapp sovereign rings etc, they'll just nick 'em.

You should stop bad mouthing emo's, at least they don't go around saying yeah blood and smashing bus stops.
'emos' doesn't have an apostrophe in it. Live and learn young Skywalker, live and learn.

And don't get me started on Rude Boys. I live in South London so I'd imagine i've had more contact with them than most other people on the forum.

P.S. Believe me, sovereign rings aren't expensive. Not the ones chavs wear anyway.

Latest