The Student Room Group

Girls: How much do you pay for a wash, cut & blowdry?

I get mine done for £30, its the cheapest I can find...is that the average price? wbu?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swaggiee
I get mine done for £30, its the cheapest I can find...is that the average price? wbu?

Wooow... i have the same from time to time... but maximum £20... from what I remember...... :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by swaggiee

Depends where you go, where you live? In C. London, top salons will charge much more than that. In a suburban salon you can pay £15/£20. The most luxurious I've been to was Hari in Mayfair, my Mum paid and it was £90.
Reply 3
Nothing. I do it at home :biggrin:
Reply 4
£20
Reply 5
It's a tenner over 'ere in da norf without wash.

I'd rather wash my own damn hair, than get it done by those bitchy blond-extensioned hair dressers, who don't even wash your hair properly.
Between £35 and £40
Reply 7
Original post by DontJudge

I'd rather wash my own damn hair, than get it done by those bitchy blond-extensioned hair dressers, who don't even wash your hair properly.

Ironic username
Reply 8
Alright, do you want a medal for that?

:rolleyes: cash prize is preferable but I'll take whatever you're offering...
Reply 9

I love having my hair washed well though by someone good at it, one good reason to go to better salons. Just lying back lazily and having a dreamy guy with strong fingers massaging my head.... sigh....
Alright, do you want a medal for that?

I think she's earned it........ :smile: x
Reply 11
Original post by SoNottingH
I love having my hair washed well though by someone good at it, one good reason to go to better salons. Just lying back lazily and having a dreamy guy with strong fingers massaging my head.... sigh....

and then finding out he's gay
About 30 quid but thats wash, cut, blowdry, style and eyebrow threading.

If they're feeling nice they knock it down to £25- love my Turkish hairdresser lady. :h:
Reply 13
about £25.

about £50 for dye, wash, cut, blow dry.
£16.50 in my local hairdressers :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 15
£25 at Regis Salons and you can easily get some students vouchers to pay less (not only there but also toni&guy, CNV etc.)
I pay around £16 as the hairdressers near my flat does everything half price on Tuesdays, so that's when I go. It does get booked up though so I have to book around a month in advance.
I 'thought', it was going to be like that. Until that bitch started to pull my hair, and splash water all in the wrong places, and didn't even get all the shampoo out. The worst part was, when she told me to stand up to cut my hair, i'm not even joking here...cos apparently my hair was 'lengthly' compared to white girls who usually have it up to their chin.

Erm 'dreamy guy' :lolwut: The only guys we have in the haircut salons are camp as hell! :gfight:
But Channing Tatum massaging :coma:

Then lets kick it in the back seat. :sexface:

??
Reply 18
Original post by Salmaa!
and then finding out he's gay

LOL, it's a shampoo head massage I want, not a relationship.
Without the washing and blowdry I know a place that does it for £7!

Haven't been to a hairdressers for er....almost four years I think, but when I went it was £20ish (without wash etc). No idea why I kept going to that one- they screwed it up every time and the £7 is really good.

Quick Reply

Latest