Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Tony Blai gives evidence to the Leveson Inquiry

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 47 followers

ReputationRep:
    Peoples thoughts? I guess it was kind of overshadowed by the idiot who barged in. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18234953 I found it amusing how the woman in the bottom left has to turn away from the camera to stop herself smiling
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't understand why people keep doing stuff like this. what was the guy hoping to achieve? did he just want to get on the news? Or was he actually hoping someone would charge Tony Blair with war crimes?

Either way they really need to up their security, next time it might not be just a harmless idiot who bursts in.

As for his evidence i don't buy it, people like Rupert Murdoch didn't get to where they are by giving something for nothing and i find it very hard to believe Blair developed such a strong friendship with Murdoch and received a massive amount of support from Murdoch's media empire without agreeing to give something in return.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Blair is a war criminal. He lied to the country. Said they had WMD when they didn't and lied to us all about it. Responsible for the deaths of nearly a million Iraqis.

You know at the same time he was condemning Sadam for his dictatorship he was having his pictures taken with Gadaffi.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    Blair is a war criminal. He lied to the country. Said they had WMD when they didn't and lied to us all about it. Responsible for the deaths of nearly a million Iraqis.

You know at the same time he was condemning Sadam for his dictatorship he was having his pictures taken with Gadaffi.
    Don't forget destroying the economy.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I lol'd at the protesting man.

Also who is Tony Blai? I thought Tony Blair gave more interesting evidence.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sdiff)
    Don't forget destroying the economy.
    I'm a huge Labour supporter so my main concerns with him are regarding to his foreign policy.
    But when a man commits acts of war crimes such as Blair it does not matter which party he belonged to so let's not make it a partisan issue.

He lied to the country. Pure and simple. He lied for going to war. Do you all think it's a coincidence how the main profiteers from the Iraq war are American and British oil firms?

I don't see why him and George Bush have not been put on trial. They have the blood of millions on their hands.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I guess the fact that Saddam Hussein was an evil dictator that dropped bombs on his own country and claimed to have WMDs had nothing to do with it?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The protesting man was hilarious.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 6, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.