Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

SCLY2 Sociology exam education! Forgot to write conclusions on the 20 marks questions

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I recently re-sat the education/research methods paper in sociology. I can't re-sit again because I'll be leaving. I need at least a B!

But I didn't write conclusions on all 3 of the 20mark questions!

Are my chances of getting a B completely out the window?

I looked at the mark scheme, the higher grade boundaries it suggests a distinct conclusion, but my work was conclusive in itself, I didn't write a conclusive paragraph though. I'm very worried, I just need to know!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayaninca)
    Hello,

I recently re-sat the education/research methods paper in sociology. I can't re-sit again because I'll be leaving. I need at least a B!

But I didn't write conclusions on all 3 of the 20mark questions!

Are my chances of getting a B completely out the window?

I looked at the mark scheme, the higher grade boundaries it suggests a distinct conclusion, but my work was conclusive in itself, I didn't write a conclusive paragraph though. I'm very worried, I just need to know!
    I HIGHLY doubt that not writing a conclusion would have much of an impact. For my exams I spent literally the last couple of minutes writing a couple of open ended conclusions that were a couple of lines long. On the other hand, what do I know? No need to thank me for not being of any help whatsoever.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 28, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.