London
Reply 1
what subject?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
what about for ESPS?
I know a guy who got into Mathematics at UCL through clearing 2 years ago - he's in my class.
Reply 4
Doubt UCL will have any vacancies this year, they haven't even put any courses into Extra.
Reply 5
they had a vacancy last year for SOREL
Reply 6
what is SOREL?
Reply 7
some stats thing I think
Reply 8
alexk13
what is SOREL?

stats, operational research & a european language
Reply 9
I was told at my interview (biology) that UCL won't be doing clearing this year, for the first time ever.

So you may be out of luck...
Reply 10
What if many people don't meet their offers?
Reply 11
to be quite honest as long as you get close to your offer they will usually still accept you, very very few people are turned down b/c they did not make their offers
Reply 12
This is not true. There are quite a few people been rejected if they do not meet their offer condition. I know that Imperial and UCL are quite strict about that. Especially for the more popular coures where they tend to give much more offers than actual places available and if someone do not get the grades he will be in trouble.
Reply 13
swim730885
to be quite honest as long as you get close to your offer they will usually still accept you, very very few people are turned down b/c they did not make their offers

I don't know about UCL, but I had the experience last year of missing an offer by one mark and not being let in, which was pretty painful. Don't get complacent! :smile:
Reply 14
ok so this is going to sound really thick! i didnt get into the uni's i wanted to if i dont get into my last choice will i atomatically be put into clearing . i applied through nmas and paid 12 pounds . please send me a private message if you know. thankyou x

Latest

Trending

Trending