Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Buckinghamshire nursing students 2012

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Myths and facts on Student Finance - on TSR from 2pm! 15-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my name is Jaydene Kenyon and i have got an interview at buckinghamshire new university this coming wednesday (wish me luck!!) however uxbridge do not offer accommodation and you have to rent from a landlord in that area.
    I have made this thread to try get some nursing students together to maybe share a flat or a house? LOL bit forward!! anyways I hope people comment otherwise im kind of stuck!! thanks guys x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydene1992)
    Hi, my name is Jaydene Kenyon and i have got an interview at buckinghamshire new university this coming wednesday (wish me luck!!) however uxbridge do not offer accommodation and you have to rent from a landlord in that area.
    I have made this thread to try get some nursing students together to maybe share a flat or a house? LOL bit forward!! anyways I hope people comment otherwise im kind of stuck!! thanks guys x
    Hi,
    How did ur interview go?
    I have mine on 21st june for PGDip mental health nursing, any tips? Thanks
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I believe my intereview went well however I havent heard back from them yet, tips, Erm just memorise over and over what you want to say and make sure your very enthusiastic and with it and keep smiling just be yourself and try tell them how much u want it and why!!! Xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, have you had any news? How was the interview process? Was it a long day? We're the interviews group or solo? Did you have a numeracy and English test, if so was that hard? I hope you got an offer.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Still no news interview wasn't too bad, group then individual interview, had maths and English teats both easy enough. not too long prob 3 hours n thank u xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Still no news interview wasn't too bad, group then individual interview, had maths and English teats both easy enough. not too long prob 3 hours n thank u xx
    You've still not heard from them? I'd probably give them a call if I were you

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    HI, Im starting in sep adult nursing. am intersted in sharing accomadation.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Thank u for replying!!! Don't know if I'm starting in February yet or september will update on here n let u know xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ok x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Hey! I'm starting the adult nursing course in Sept 2012, I live locally anyway but am wanting to move out, house/flat share with other students! Do you know if you have a place confirmed yet?? Jasmine x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else for Feb start yet? I went to the open day last night and now I'm even more excited to get started!!

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I might be starting in sept or feb not sure, hopefully find out soon enough!!! Will reply on here as soon as I find out!! Xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!! I'm in feb start!!!! Yesssss!!!! Need to get sorting accommodation xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JasmineSmith)
    Hey! I'm starting the adult nursing course in Sept 2012, I live locally anyway but am wanting to move out, house/flat share with other students! Do you know if you have a place confirmed yet?? Jasmine x
    Hello, I've now been moved from Feb to Sept and will be looking for accommodation x

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    2 people I know have been moved :O wonder If I will. Be such short notice!! X
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    2 people I know have been moved :O wonder If I will. Be such short notice!! X
    It's a bit scary!! Do you have any conditions for your offer? When I phoned them they said they have only moved a few people who didn't have any condition for the offer..

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do have conditions, I have met them though but they won't know that yet, how come people don't have conditions :-S xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do have conditions, I have met them though but they won't know that yet, how come people don't have conditions :-S xx
    I didn't have any conditions as I did a first degree a few years ago and have been working in children's care for the past few years.. Lots of people are in different situations

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ahh right I see, good luck for September hope everything falls into place with accommodation etc xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi again guys
    my name is heather nixon im 19 and from Ireland. Am starting in bucks for adult nursing in September and am intrested in sharing accomadation with people.. Please get back to me if intrested many thanks And roll on SEPTEMBER

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 8, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.