Rise and fall of water level

Story of the Flood
Through the revelation
Of Jibreel
In the Holy Quran
Of 1433 year
A scientist A British ship Noah in Turkey on Mount Joudi

Which sparked the controversy .... Turks in the country and made people

Seek them from the east and Morocco with their own eyes to make sure the authenticity of the news ....

When the news and rumors reached the clerics stressed that it is

Ship Noah 100% ... Nor hypocrisy in it ..

When he tried to British researcher pursuit of evidence and proof

In order to cut any doubt resorted to the use of the Holy Quran

With the help of his friends where he found Muslims .....

The descriptions of the ship completely identical ... The ship, which they found

In Mount Joudi name of the mountain where the Holy Quran stating

This is Noah peace be upon him to leaching of water from the face of the earth

It has been possible to seek the stability and the fall of the ship

Which had been stabilized after walking on the back of the great mountain Joudi

Which is a famous mountain in Turkey was the length of the ship

Thousand and two hundred arm (1200) and display arm six hundred (600) The three layers

As Noah (peace be upon him) was put in the first layer of beasts and monsters

Layer and the layer where Humans and birds and the people alleged that the book Noah

Rode to the ship was 600 years old.

Fathar He was astonished when he heard a British researcher and an in-depth story and judgment

In addition to that he achieved great success and became a call from those of researchers like him ....

And lie some health news, but some of the clergy confirmed that this is the ship

No point in disbelief .... The cut any doubt when I took measurements

Found that the age of the ship up to more than 100 thousand years. Mission Allothar says they found

Ambassnaaly Mount Joudi in Turkey ...

And the Bible had said that the ship docked on Mount Ararat.

Of course there is a Christian mission to drill for this ship and it was a big disappointment when I found the ship

On Mount Joudi.

This represents a painful blow to the credibility of the Gospel. But it added to their anger that the Koran was a mistake

To locate Noah's Ark peace be upon him. Joudi Mount is the location set by the Holy Quran

To prove that indeed a miracle from God and that he was the religion of truth, and what other void

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzRZlh7AlwQ

1. Verily, We sent Nuh (Noah) to his people (Saying): "Warn your people before there comes to them a painful torment."2. He said: "O my people! Verily, I am a plain warner to you,
3. "That you should worship Allah (Alone), be dutiful to Him, and obey me,
4. "He (Allah) will forgive you of your sins and respite you to an appointed term. Verily, the term of Allah when it comes, cannot be delayed, if you but knew."
5. He said: "O my Lord! Verily, I have called my people night and day (i.e. secretly and openly to accept the doctrine of Islamic Monotheism) ,
6. "But all my calling added nothing but to (their) flight (from the truth).
7. "And verily! Every time I called unto them that You might forgive them, they thrust their fingers into their ears, covered themselves up with their garments, and persisted (in their refusal), and magnified themselves in pride.
8. "Then verily, I called to them openly (aloud);
9. "Then verily, I proclaimed to them in public, and I have appealed to them in private,
10. "I said (to them): 'Ask forgiveness from your Lord; Verily, He is Oft-Forgiving;
11. 'He will send rain to you in abundance;
12. 'And give you increase in wealth and children, and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers.' "
13. What is the matter with you, [that you fear not Allah (His punishment), and] you hope not for reward (from Allah or you believe not in His Oneness).
14. While He has created you in (different) stages [i.e. first Nutfah, then 'Alaqah and then Mudghah, see (V.23:13,14) the Qur'an].
15. See you not how Allah has created the seven heavens one above another,
16. And has made the moon a light therein, and made the sun a lamp?
17. And Allah has brought you forth from the (dust of) earth. [Tafsir At-Tabari, Vol.29, Page 97].
18. Afterwards He will return you into it (the earth), and bring you forth (again on the Day of Resurrection)?
19. And Allah has made for you the earth wide spread (an expanse).
20. That you may go about therein in broad roads.
21. Nuh (Noah) said: "My Lord! They have disobeyed me, and followed one whose wealth and children give him no increase but only loss.
22. "And they have plotted a mighty plot.
23. "And they have said: 'You shall not leave your gods, nor shall you leave Wadd, nor Suwa', nor Yaghuth, nor Ya'uq, nor Nasr (names of the idols);
24. "And indeed they have led many astray. And (O Allah): 'Grant no increase to the Zalimun (polytheists, wrong-doers, and disbelievers, etc.) save error.' "
25. Because of their sins they were drowned, then were made to enter the Fire, and they found none to help them instead of Allah.
26. And Nuh (Noah) said: "My Lord! Leave not one of the disbelievers on the earth!
27. "If You leave them, they will mislead Your slaves, and they will beget none but wicked disbelievers."
28. "My Lord! Forgive me, and my parents, and him who enters my home as a believer, and all the believing men and women. And to the Zalimun (polytheists, wrong-doers, and disbelievers, etc.) grant You no increase but destruction!"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending