The Student Room Group

Student Finance Deadline advice

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Fantastic help '. . .' :biggrin:, I'm guessing the same as you, looking at my student finance status.

Date your application was submitted: 22/05/2012

Date your application was created: 18/05/2012

I'm guessing the deadline is for submitted applications. My dad too had to provide financial information, but he did it after the 22nd. I've told the student finance that I've sent off my Birth cert and declaration, which I havn't but it will be sent tomorrow so it'll be there a day late.

So to summarise I'd guess as long as your application check list is completely ticked and there's nothing more you can do, you're in good steed.
Reply 21
Original post by Niceneasy
Fantastic help '. . .' :biggrin:, I'm guessing the same as you, looking at my student finance status.

Date your application was submitted: 22/05/2012

Date your application was created: 18/05/2012

I'm guessing the deadline is for submitted applications. My dad too had to provide financial information, but he did it after the 22nd. I've told the student finance that I've sent off my Birth cert and declaration, which I havn't but it will be sent tomorrow so it'll be there a day late.

So to summarise I'd guess as long as your application check list is completely ticked and there's nothing more you can do, you're in good steed.

Yeah I just finished filling mine it today.
I haven't been asked for any evidence yet but that's probably because they only just received it. The deadline was just for the application not the evidence so you are fine.
I just need to sort my accommodation out and student bank account.
Reply 22
I'm starting to regret panicing about my evidence, I went all out and got a next day delivery birth cert :biggrin:(coulda saved myself 14 quid)

I set up a new current account with natwest last week, they said to come in july'ish to switch to a student account. But I've got un-conditional, so maybe I could do it sooner... Whether that'll benefit me or not I dunno tho.
Reply 23
why does my maintenance grant section say N/A??
Do people from the EU also have to send the form today? Because we can't apply online...
Reply 25
Original post by Sbapu
why does my maintenance grant section say N/A??

Mine does too, from the way the form has panned out I'm relating it to the fact it's investigated independantly. It's not something they can just give you a 'estimate calculation' for. Your information actualy needs to be studied, it did say in the form something along the lines of; 'if you have applied for a maintenance grant you will be reviewed seperatley blah blah blah'.

Do people from the EU also have to send the form today? Because we can't apply online.

I would get it in asap, but i've only seen the deadline via the online-application feature for uk citizens. Maybe you should ring the student finance eu helpline?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending