The Student Room Group

one for the girls- footballers or rugby players

Poll

rugy players or footballers

there have been so many threads for guys to post what they like in a girl ie the skinny or curvy one going atm. i dont know if this has been done b4 but please post your opinions girls (and guys if thats the way u go).

i personally am definitely in favour of the rugby boys. i like my men to have a bit of meat on them.

*edit* sorry the poll took so long coming :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hehe... both... at the same time :biggrin:
Reply 2
Rugby. :smile: Big is good.
Reply 3
Footballers
Reply 4
rugby guys :love:
pinkmini
Hehe... both... at the same time :biggrin:

now thats just greedy rofl. leave some for the rest of us :wink:
Reply 6
Eurgh, neither. Players of both sport are generally jerks.
Football player...nice :biggrin:
Footballers are just trouble. And thugs. Not for me thanks!

I agree with whoever said they like their boys to have a bit of meat!!! :p:
What?!?!? I only want the bod, not the person! :p:
I like footballers :smile: although I got sucked into watching rugby this weekend and have to say some of them are groovy
RUBGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theyre hotter, AND nicer people!
Poica
Eurgh, neither. Players of both sport are generally jerks.

Although i don't play football, although i can (if that makes sense :biggrin: ), that's a pathetic generalization...generally emanates from someone who doesn't play sport, doesn't want to play, because they're s hit at it and therefore spites anyone who does and who does play sport well.....

silly silly comment.

NB: I'm straight btw, just curiousity (not bi-curiousity) takes me to this thread.
Reply 13
wizard
Although i don't play football, although i can (if that makes sense :biggrin: ), that's a pathetic generalization...generally emanates from someone who doesn't play sport, doesn't want to play, because they're s hit at it and therefore spites anyone who does and who does play sport well.....

silly silly comment.

I have no problem with most people who play sport. Footballers and rugby players seem to all be fairly meat headed laddish lads. Gross generalisation of course, but from what I've seen, mostly true.
rugby guys, but only the backs, the forwards tend to have their faces mauled!!!

and out of every sport going swimmers, they have the most lush shoulders and r mostly tall!!!
Reply 15
but most of the rugby guys i've met are all squishy and lovely underneath the laddish thing on the surface, footballers less so, seem more vain
poll???

but def rugby players - mmmmmm so built.
Reply 17
rugby guys, they are nicer people (and I know a fair few footballers to compare), they play a better sport and are generally more polite. Plus, I play rugby so you know... but yea, I agree, backs are nicer than forwards
Poica
I have no problem with most people who play sport. Footballers and rugby players seem to all be fairly meat headed laddish lads. Gross generalisation of course, but from what I've seen, mostly true.

All walks of life play both sports, at various levels of the game, from amateur to elite standards. Sorry for my aggressive outburst, for a moment i lost my calm temperament, it's been one of those days and i apologise :smile: ...very unlike me.
Poica

ah i wasnt heading for the personality side. as was sed earlier. it was just from a which would u rather perve over kinda perspective XD. i would agree with u tho, thing is my highly inteligent rugby playing bf probly wouldnt like it much lol.

Latest