Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

She cut my hair!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Last summer my hair was really long, I was growing it so I could get a nice haircut. I got layers and a side fringe.
    On my birthday in October, I was allowed to let one of my friend's sleep over. I chose one of my closest friends, but her mum suggested she bring her little sister as well, who is 4.
    So we had the sleepover but when I woke up, my friend's little sister cut my hair! She cut a whole chunk off the back :unimpressed:
    I got really mad and told my friend and her sister to go home.
    I know this happened months ago but I still can't get over it, it was my hair!
    Now I'm afraid that if I wear my hair down everyone will notice and be like "wtf you do with your hair?"
    I wore it down once and asked my my friends if it looked okay at the back, and they said it looked like layers.
    I'm really trying to grow it back, but I'm just so upset
    Please help?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You should report her for assault...

ffs she is 4,get over it
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Draw for the scissors and merk her hair.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frequency)
    Last summer my hair was really long, I was growing it so I could get a nice haircut. I got layers and a side fringe.
    On my birthday in October, I was allowed to let one of my friend's sleep over. I chose one of my closest friends, but her mum suggested she bring her little sister as well, who is 4.
    So we had the sleepover but when I woke up, my friend's little sister cut my hair! She cut a whole chunk off the back :unimpressed:
    Now I'm afraid that if I wear my hair down everyone will notice and be like "wtf you do with your hair?"
    I wore it down once and asked my my friends if it looked okay at the back, and they said it looked like layers.
    Please help?
    Seriously, the little girl was aged F-O-U-R, and you sent them home?! That's just spoilt and rude behaviour.

Hair grows back, you know. If it really bothers you, go to a hairdressers to sort it out.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, if it was months ago, I'm sure it's grown back?

How did a four year old have access to scissors? Wtf, anyway get over it, she's only four
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yothi5)
    Seriously, the little girl was aged F-O-U-R, and you sent them home?! That's just spoilt and rude behaviour.

Hair grows back, you know. If it really bothers you, go to a hairdressers to sort it out.
    I know but, how would you feel if someone came and cut a chunk of your hair off?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayesha1234)
    Lmao, if it was months ago, I'm sure it's grown back?

How did a four year old have access to scissors? Wtf, anyway get over it, she's only four
    It hasn't, she cut it really short
    It's grown about a few inches though
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frequency)
    Please help?
    If you're this mentally scarred by only SOME of your hair being cut off, god knows how you would react to something like being mugged, or any legitimate thing to worry about.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy16)
    If you're this mentally scarred by only SOME of your hair being cut off, god knows how you would react to something like being mugged, or any legitimate thing to worry about.
    Did I say some? :L
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    I understand how you feel. I'd be livid if someone cut my hair without my permission. Eventually it will grow back and even though the kid was four, they should've known better. Not fair to take it out on your friend, though.

(Original post by Exodus)
    You should report her for assault...

ffs she is 4,get over it
    It wouldn't be assault, as assault is to cause fear of physical harm. It would be battery.

People have been sent to jail for cutting a person's hair without consent. I believe they were charged with battery, but I'm not sure.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me once! I just wore it up for ages. So annoying.

But yes, go to a hairdressers and get them to sort it out.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd be pretty gutted if that happened to me tbh! Don't worry your hair will grow back and if it looks like layers at the back then your pretty much sorted !
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Slash the wheels on her tricycle :sly:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    I understand how you feel. I'd be livid if someone cut my hair without my permission. Eventually it will grow back and even though the kid was four, they should've known better. Not fair to take it out on your friend, though.

It wouldn't be assault, as assault is to cause fear of physical harm. It would be battery.

People have been sent to jail for cutting a person's hair without consent. I believe they were charged with battery, but I'm not sure.
    Well this case is hardly battery, is it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    if it looks like layers, just go to a hairdressers and they can fix it so it actually is integrated into your layers with no problems.

no one likes being given a crappy hair cut, let alone a unexpected one, but i doubt it was a malacious attack on your physical apperance. She was only 4... Still holding a grudge months afterward could be considered to be a bit much.
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well this case is hardly battery, is it?
    Why not? Her hair was cut without her permission, and clearly the hair was important to her. If those others were convicted of battery (it might have been ABH, I can't remember the specifics), then the kid's parents would be liable for such an action.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alakamind)
    draw for the scissors and merk her hair.
    loooooooooooooool !!!! Merk her hair
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wait, are you eleven or a sixth former in this one?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Why not? Her hair was cut without her permission, and clearly the hair was important to her. If those others were convicted of battery (it might have been ABH, I can't remember the specifics), then the kid's parents would be liable for such an action.
    It would get thrown out of court because it is too trivial and onerous.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    loooooooooooooool !!!! Merk her hair
    I know she didn't mean to, I didn't say anything to her because everyone's right, she's only 4
    But I'm still gutted

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 30, 2012
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Advice on everyday issues unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.