Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Racist colleague, reported him

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wow. He voiced his opinion and your trying to get him fired? It's not even an extreme opinion, just his view based on his own anecdotal evidence. He didn't do anything. He did not insult anyone at your workplace, he didn't start a mass hate rally, he didn't even get angry and have a full on rant in your workplace. It's just his opinion that has not affected anyone at all.

And for that your going to ruin his working life. Dick.

Seriously learn to live and let live.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Leave him alone so long as he doesn't advocate discrimination or mistreatment.

(Original post by Stephen857)
    The only good thing to come of this is that a dirty immigrant will lose a job he shouldn't have got in recession time and it can now go to one of our own and the money can stay in our own country ,be spent here and stimulate our own economy.

If he's the best person to get the job, he should have got the job.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndyAM)
    I treat pretty much every animal with dignity and fairness too. Got an issue with that?
    What does this even mean? Are you saying you'd never put a party hat on your dog for special occasions? Do you ask him if he would be embarrassed first?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wow, the guy who made this thread is completely brainwashed. He is taking the idea of tolerance so seriously that he cannot distinguish racism from true observations.
    Black people are physically more suited for life, however i would expect random white person to be smarter than random black person. Should i get banned for being extremely racist ?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soempty)
    Black people are physically more suited for life, however i would expect random white person to be smarter than random black person. Should i get banned for being extremely racist ?
    Black people are physically more suited for life?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mimx)
    Black people are physically more suited for life?
    Even their skin is more suited for different enviromental conditions, i am as a white person would literary die if i stay in the sun for the whole day, black person wouldn't care.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Even their skin is more suited for different enviromental conditions, i am as a white person would literary die if i stay in the sun for the whole day, black person wouldn't care.
    I dunno, I'm white and I haven't literally died from being in the sun for a whole day. Not that modern life entails being in the sun all day anyway.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I will get a bad sunburn and will suffer, black person wouldn't care. Therefore he is more suited for the environment physically than i am.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I will get a bad sunburn and will suffer, black person wouldn't care. Therefore he is more suited for the environment physically than i am.
    This 'environment' is stupidly narrow. Not all white people sunburn, and a large portion of the world population lives in areas where it wouldn't be a problem anyway. Besides that, modern life and the modern environment does not involve staying in the sun all day. People work, live, and travel inside.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am saying i would. Thats why i mention that physically he is more suited than i am.
    There are other things that from PHYSICAL and EVOLUTIONAL point of view makes black people more suited for environment - he has a longer ****, therefore easier to find a woman to mate, he is physically more suited to do running and staff like that. Don't forget that it is in generall.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i am literally at a loss to the sheer levels of stupidity many of these posts have unlocked in the face of humanity.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    After reading a few of these posts I'm off to isolation somewhere where people can't be stupid.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Marshall)
    Pakistan is a washed up country made from India, it belongs to us! We in India have a corrupt government , so don't think twice~!
    100% True. Bangladesh too.

Muslims did not want to live in a Hindu majority India. Therefore they demanded a third of Indian territory to form their own country.....WTF!

There were and are, no shortage of Muslim countries in the world. Who were they to take a third of Indian territory? Sikhs, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Jains had no problem living in India alongside Hindus. If these Muslims had such a problem living with others, they should have emigrated to Iran/Iraq/Saudi Arabia/Afghanistan/Indonesia/Egypt/Syria/Lebanon....etc.

Some Muslims had no problem living with other people and stayed in India creating the Indian Muslim community there is today. Even if things are not yet quite perfect, they are arguably among the best integrated/respected Muslim communities in the world. Just look at Bollywood/Cricket/Civil society, how many Muslim Hollywood actors do you see?

The British had no problem helping to partition the country, but even Gandhi said that the issue should have been settled internally AFTER independence, without outside interference and was against any partitions. The bottom line is Indian territory has been partitioned off and occupied by a group of people who hate India and have used that territory to attack Indians for more than 60 years.

One day in the future, India should settle the issue once and for all and take back its territory....and at the same time take back the Kohinoor diamond and all the Indian treasures stolen by Britain.

Gandhi -- ''It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. Violence is any day preferable to impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent.''
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mimx)
    What does this even mean? Are you saying you'd never put a party hat on your dog for special occasions? Do you ask him if he would be embarrassed first?
    I don't go round putting party hats on people or animals, it's up to them if they want to put one on. Also, who puts party hats on dogs?!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NB_ide)
    Yes but you do not treat animals the same way, i.e. equally, to humans. You just don't. No one does. You might be "nice" to them in general, like you try to be "nice" to most humans - but there are likely animals you eat or approve of eating, or keeping in cages, or training to do tricks, etc. Also there are probably humans you dislike for one reason or another and treat them differently

This is a common misconception. There are no differences between people except those imposed by society. If it was true that "black" people (an imaginary grouping) could tolerate the sun more, then yes we could indeed treat them differently - for example if you were staffing an outdoors event you could ask black people to take a position under the sun and allow fair people to work in the shade when possible. But that is racist and discriminatory because it's based on lies.

I don't eat animals, not do I eat people. I look after my pet, and dont hate it for what it is, the same as I do not with people.

Check this wiki link. Suggests you're wrong about there being no difference
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human...olor#section_3
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndyAM)
    I don't go round putting party hats on people or animals, it's up to them if they want to put one on.
    Well dogs don't have the opposable thumbs required to do so. Perhaps they feel left out at every birthday, you're not being very fair.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mimx)
    Well dogs don't have the opposable thumbs required to do so. Perhaps they feel left out at every birthday, you're not being very fair.
    You haven't seen my dog hat putter on contraption, or the hat taker off contraption, designed to be controlled by dogs. They ate taught to use it before parties and they don't feel left out anymore!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    op has clearly made that up...so he can justify saying the same things and then use as a defense "well you said that guy could do it". even though it would then be in a completely different context. op you're boring and probably need to get a life. it's alrite love, no need to spend all your time/ vent all your anger on pretend racist issues.
    but just to clarify: the guy, in the op is to a degree racist, however considering he hasn't said anything to offend you or to anybody else then it wouldn't be an issue worth reporting.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    ITT: TSR at its finest.
Updated: May 30, 2012
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.