The Student Room Group

What club do you hate and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TomDixie
Liverpool. Here is a short list of some of my reasons.

Their cult-ish fanbase. RAWK Forum is like a Nazi Youth Camp - A positive from this past season has been the general realisation amongst football fans across the country that they're a gang of whoppers.

The way anyone associated with Liverpool say "Liverpool Football Club" on the TV or Radio. Liverpool Football Club, Liverpool Football Club, Liverpool Football Club.

Their sheer hypocrisy - "bitter this", "bitter that". No, we're not bitter, we just hate you as we're from the same city. Bitterness is hating a team like Manchester United simply because they knocked you off your perch.

Their tourist fans. I can't go anywhere in the World without seeing them. I went to Sri Lanka a few years back, stopped over in Qatar on the way. In the airport I saw Chinese people wearing Liverpool fans and utterly despaired. Chinese people, in the Middle East, wearing tops supporting a team from Liverpool, England. The mind boggles.

Their armchair fans. No, you don't count. Your opinion does not matter.

Their arrogance.

Their delusion. No, you gang of whoppers, Mourinho isn't going to manage you.

Their utter "we're not English, we're scouse" rubbish. No, the vast majority of you aren't even European.

Their existence.

The myth that Anfield has a great atmosphere, pedalled by their cult-like fanbase and the media, as it sells. No, it's bloody awful, I've been to Anfield more times than most of you.

You'll Never Walk Alone. How the cameras slowly pan over the kop, mics turned up, as - hardcore scouse fans aside - thousands upon thousands of daytrippers sing the one or two lines they actually know. Trust me when I say the hardcore would rather walk without the tourists.

How so many of them sign off anything they write with YNWA - like it's relevant or makes any sense.

This. I'll add they always talk about the ****ing past.

Their cult-ish fanbase. RAWK Forum is like a Nazi Youth Camp - A positive from this past season has been the general realisation amongst football fans across the country that they're a gang of whoppers.

The way anyone associated with Liverpool say "Liverpool Football Club" on the TV or Radio. Liverpool Football Club, Liverpool Football Club, Liverpool Football Club.

Their sheer hypocrisy - "bitter this", "bitter that". No, we're not bitter, we just hate you as we're from the same city. Bitterness is hating a team like Manchester United simply because they knocked you off your perch.

Their tourist fans. I can't go anywhere in the World without seeing them. I went to Sri Lanka a few years back, stopped over in Qatar on the way. In the airport I saw Chinese people wearing Liverpool fans and utterly despaired. Chinese people, in the Middle East, wearing tops supporting a team from Liverpool, England. The mind boggles.

Their arrogance.

Their utter "we're not English, we're scouse" rubbish. No, the vast majority of you aren't even European.

Their existence.

The myth that Anfield has a great atmosphere, pedalled by their cult-like fanbase and the media, as it sells. No, it's bloody awful, I've been to Anfield more times than most of you.

You'll Never Walk Alone. How the cameras slowly pan over the kop, mics turned up, as - hardcore scouse fans aside - thousands upon thousands of daytrippers sing the one or two lines they actually know. Trust me when I say the hardcore would rather walk without the tourists.

How so many of them sign off anything they write with YNWA - like it's relevant or makes any sense.

I love this post.
Reply 22
Original post by andrew17
Glasgow Celtic - nothing short of scum

Nothing short of champions, mate.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/
Reply 23
Original post by Bardamu
Nothing short of champions, mate.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/

Would rather die with our history than live with yours.

You continually support terrorists.

You supported the Nazis during the war.

You tried to sweep the systematic abuse of youth players at your club under the carpet.

You wouldn't let your so called legend Stein on your board because he's Protestant. (And don't bring up the Rangers signing policy myth, because it's a lie)

54 titles with no child abuse scandals - Big Jock Knew.
Rangers - Permanent embarrassment, occasional disgrace.
I don't think I even need to explain why.

You tried to sweep the systematic abuse of youth players at your club under the carpet.

You wouldn't let your so called legend Stein on your board because he's Protestant. (And don't bring up the Rangers signing policy myth, because it's a lie)

How exactly did Celtic support nazis during the war?

At least we don't need to cheat.

BYE BYE RANGERS
Reply 26
Original post by Left Hand Drive
How exactly did Celtic support nazis during the war?

At least we don't need to cheat.

BYE BYE RANGERS

Left the lights on at your pathetic excuse for a stadium intentionally during the blackout to give the Luftwaffe an easy target.

What's that coming over Brazil?

Jimmy Torbett. Jock Stein as well. Tommy Burns and Billy McNeil even joined in!

We were not abused
(edited 11 years ago)
Left the lights on intentionally during the blackout to give the Luftwaffe an easy target.

What's that coming over Brazil?

Jimmy Torbett. Jock Stein as well. Tommy Burns and Billy McNeil got involved as well!

We were not abused

You do know flood lights were not installed until 1959, 14 years after WW2....

Using child abuse to score points? I expect nothing less from your low life mob.
Reply 28
You do know flood lights were not installed until 1959, 14 years after WW2....

Using child abuse to score points? I expect nothing less from your low life mob.

If flood lights are the only lights your stadium has then it's even worse than I thought!

Not scoring points, explaining why I despise your disgusting club. Sweeping child abuse under the carpet comes naturally to the Celtic minded though I guess.
If flood lights are the only lights your stadium has then it's even worse than I thought!

Not scoring points, explaining why I despise your disgusting club. Sweeping child abuse under the carpet comes naturally to the Celtic minded though I guess.

It is not swept under the carpet. Although I don't know what you people want to do/say nowadays?

So the Police etc just allowed Celtic to leave the lights on and everyone knew this was going on but let it go? Are you that stupid? You know Celtic players fought in the war?

I am very thankful your club is gone and so will the likes of you.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by U.Ahmed
Chelsea - No History whatsoever, **** football, even ****ter players.
Tottenham - Cocky, wi agaist all small teams, 'ohhh we can be champions'. Chsnnel 5
Man U - Because of all of their London supporters who have probably never been near OT.
Man C - Steal all our players.
Barca - Boring me now, plus they always knock us out.

Bet you can't guess which team I support?

We're making history right now, similar to something nasri said, 'I hope you forget about us now, you can celebrate on your 3rd place achievement while I can celebrate on winning the champions league.'

Original post by johnharris19944
Chelsea plastic fans and billionaire oligarch yet play football at an elementary level.

Real Madrid

Does that include alves, villa, pedro, busquetts and that **** sanchez having the pain threshold of 4 year olds while fabregas tries to get penalties by pretending he was fouled?

I also forgot, bayern munich are the most arrogant team I've ever seen in recent history. Funny how they're trophyless again this season. Blackburn are just :facepalm2:

Their arrogance.

Their existence.

Oh don't get me started on liverpool, they hate on chelsea just because we've been doing better than them over the past ten years and then complain that we have **** loads of money yet forgetting that they just recently got bailed out by a rich group a year ago because they were going into administration like what happened to us before abramovich, pathetic or what?

Always the victim. The english not scouse nonsense pissed me off to the core. I didn't know that liverpool were bayern munich supporters either. Sounded like it during the final. The fa cup final felt so good, seeing a town of people devastated in the city centre, I just felt like singing blue is the colour in the town centre.

Arsenal, well their club is pathetic too, so pathetic that I don't even hate them anymore and just laugh at them when they sell their best players to make a profit while they sort out their stadium. They complain about gloryhunters but when they're in a bad run of form you see them saying wenger out, weren't they going to put plastic bin bags on their seats but then they battered blackburn 7-1 and it's suddenly 'all hail wenger.'

City. Well you can complain about the ***** in our team, but carlos tevez and mario balotelli are in your team. The first goes on a 6 month golfing trip in argentina, while the other goes to an inter milan press conference unattended for no reason, then attempts to do a foul that could end songs career, can't even put a bib on. Should I say more?

Barca, bunch of arrogant ***** who complain whenever a team doesn't leave their defence open to attack so they can beat them 5-0, if there was one team I wanted chelsea to beat in the CL, it was them.

I don't have much against tottenham, in fact I like them just that I hate the media dickriding them all season, reminds me of chelsea pre 2003.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 31
It is not swept under the carpet. Although I don't know what you people to do/say nowadays?

What other lights would they have on the outside in the 1940s? And the police etc just allowed this don't be so stupid.

I am very thankful your club is gone and so will the likes of you.

You tried to sweep it under the carpet. You try to pretend it never happened.

Our club is gone? Our club will never die, despite the SFA's best efforts to kill us.

You were founded on sectarian grounds and to this day have never had a Protestant board member, yet you fabricate a story about a Rangers signing policy?

Numerous Catholics have played for our great club over the years. You only accepted Protestants in your squad because there were not enough Catholics in Glasgow to compete back in the day.

Back to your Gallowgate slum you rodent.
SOTV - Brilliant post... brilliant!

I'm a Stoke City and Norwich City Fan XD

for some reason ive never liked Villa and i'm programmed to not like Ipsh*t and West brommi brazil ....
Reply 33

You will, don't worry.

The UVF being...

Idiotic. To bring it up to the modern day, your lot are as fascist as they come.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Wilfred Little
So why brush it under the carpet? That statement on the Liverpool site doesn't take responsibility for the actions of the club's fans.

Such poor things :frown:. The tragedy in their eyes is that they didn't win the European Cup that night and Liverpool fans had to "witness" it. Or is it just their way of spelling "caused"?

And why does every single Liverpool fan I meet seem to think they weren't, in part, at fault for Hillsborough? Their response to the Suarez thing was ridiculous and makes me think if they've been doing the same w/ Hillsborough.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

agree with you about the heysel incident.. The wording of the statement on the website makes it seem as if liverpool fans were not at fault
Reply 35
One club only and thats Chelsea.
Reply 36
You tried to sweep it under the carpet. You try to pretend it never happened.

Our club is gone? Our club will never die, despite the SFA's best efforts to kill us.

You were founded on sectarian grounds and to this day have never had a Protestant board member, yet you fabricate a story about a Rangers signing policy?

Numerous Catholics have played for our great club over the years. You only accepted Protestants in your squad because there were not enough Catholics in Glasgow to compete back in the day.

Back to your Gallowgate slum you rodent.

No, we try to move on, as we should.

Wouldn't bet on it. The SFA's been far too lenient. You should have been stripped of your stolen titles.

Founded to help the poor... Very sectarian. You're the one going on about the signing policy. Guilty conscience?

Right... You did it because you're good and we did it because we're bad. Of course.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Liverpool

Disgusting players like Suarez, Bellamy and Gerrard
Bitterness
Victim mentality
Reaction of their fans, manager, players and club to the racism thing and their treatment of Evra afterwards
Living in the past
Rawk
The way they think the fat waiter is the greatest manager in football history
YNWA
General delusion
Conspiracy theories
They take a blow up aeroplane to Old Trafford yet try and act superior over Hillsborough/Munich
Fans attacked the Ambulance Alan Smith was in after he broke his leg at Anfield
"Scouse not English"

I'm sure I will think of more later.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by TheEssence
agree with you about the heysel incident.. The wording of the statement on the website makes it seem as if liverpool fans were not at fault

Yup. Exactly. Always the victim. The thing is I generally liked liverpool fans until moving to liverpool, it wasn't even a general hate thing. For example they hate us because of a benitez-mourinho rivalry? Like seriously! It's like me saying I don't like arsenal because lampard hates fabregas.
Reply 39
Chelsea dislike them for everything they stand for as well as Manchester City.
Bayern Munich dont like them either.
New England Revolution our rivals and kept beating us in the MLS cup grrr
Not a big fan of QPR either.

Quick Reply