The Student Room Group

What club do you hate and why?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Bardamu
No, we try to move on, as we should.

Wouldn't bet on it. The SFA's been far too lenient. You should have been stripped of your stolen titles.

Founded to help the poor... Very sectarian. You're the one going on about the signing policy. Guilty conscience?

Right... You did it because you're good and we did it because we're bad. Of course.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Founded to help poor catholics.. No protestants were ever welcome. Going on about the 'signing policy' to address the point before you try to bring it up.

Not saying Rangers are perfect, or even good. No one likes us we don't care.

But at least we don't abuse kids or promote terrorism.
Original post by andrew17
You tried to sweep it under the carpet. You try to pretend it never happened.

Our club is gone? Our club will never die, despite the SFA's best efforts to kill us.

You were founded on sectarian grounds and to this day have never had a Protestant board member, yet you fabricate a story about a Rangers signing policy?

Numerous Catholics have played for our great club over the years. You only accepted Protestants in your squad because there were not enough Catholics in Glasgow to compete back in the day.

Back to your Gallowgate slum you rodent.

It happened and we don't deny it. Its very sad that it did. Your lot however use to point score and that is disgusting. The SFA are not trying to kill you if they were they would of relegated or suspended you along time ago. Not only that you will be allowed to play without a license.

Souness seemed to think there was one.. I think you lot call it 'tradition' instead though.

Jock Stein actually declined and job on the board because he felt he had more to offer football.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 42
Seems like there is a lot of hate for Liverpool in England! While their fans seem a bit arrogant their history deserves respect.

Original post by Left Hand Drive
It happened and we don't deny it. Its very sad that it did. Your lot however use to point score and that is disgusting. The SFA are not trying to kill if there were. They would of relegated or suspended along time ago. Not only that you will be allowed to play without a license.

Souness seemed to think there was one.. I think you lot call it 'tradition' instead though.

Jock Stein actually declined and job on the board because he felt he had more to offer football.

You should never be allowed to forget the dispicable crimes that happened at your club, especially when you try to go on about 'sporting integrity'.

No wonder the SPL want us in the league even without a licence - there is no Scottish football without Rangers (or Celtic for that matter)

Souness knows fine well there wasn't - I could give you list of Catholics who played for the club before Souness was even born

And of course he did. You've still never had a Protestant on your board, seems a bit odd in a Protestant nation?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by DaveSmith99
Liverpool

Disgusting players like Suarez, Bellamy and Gerrard
Bitterness
Victim mentality
Reaction of their fans, manager, players and club to the racism thing and their treatment of Evra afterwards
Living in the past
Rawk
The way they think the fat waiter is the greatest manager in football history
YNWA
General delusion
Conspiracy theories
They take a blow up aeroplane to Old Trafford yet try and act superior over Hillsborough/Munich
Fans attacked the Ambulance Alan Smith was in after he broke his leg at Anfield
"Scouse not English"

I'm sure I will think of more later.

Thank you.

I like the way they complain about terry when suarez does the same thing, they defend him and makes songs, in fact my mate still calls evra a lying bastard(he might be a cock but abusing him during a game because your team racially abused him is a joke).
Liverpool

Disgusting players like Suarez, Bellamy and Gerrard
Bitterness
Victim mentality
Reaction of their fans, manager, players and club to the racism thing and their treatment of Evra afterwards
Living in the past
Rawk
The way they think the fat waiter is the greatest manager in football history
YNWA
General delusion
Conspiracy theories
They take a blow up aeroplane to Old Trafford yet try and act superior over Hillsborough/Munich
Fans attacked the Ambulance Alan Smith was in after he broke his leg at Anfield
"Scouse not English"

I'm sure I will think of more later.

Originally sung by you lot I heard. Typical.

Original post by jam277
Yup. Exactly. Always the victim. The thing is I generally liked liverpool fans until moving to liverpool, it wasn't even a general hate thing. For example they hate us because of a benitez-mourinho rivalry? Like seriously! It's like me saying I don't like arsenal because lampard hates fabregas.

Yep.

I often wonder if they survey they kids in Merseyside at a young age and the Liverpool supporters are given courses in professional grieving.
Reply 45
liverpool - always talks about the past. hates everyone including england. booed the national anthem, hates the fa, blames every chelsea fans for booing the hillsborough even though minority done it, can never just forget about suarez-evra situation, always thinks that their players are always innocent, i bet if suarez was to murder someone and its proved, lfc fans will defend him, racist, deluded, average players and they want more average players, never gives time to managers, look at hodgson compared to kenny, and soon martinez/rodgers, boycotts the sun after ONE bad headline, thinks they are the best club in the world/europe/england after they won the trophy 5 times, always talks about other clubs but when other clubs talk about them they hate it, offended by everything ashamed by nothing, some fans hates their owners just because they sacked their legend.
City :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

All clubs would be the same if they had as much money. Pointless team, going round buying everything that scores. Premiership is bent.
Seems like there is a lot of hate for Liverpool in England! While their fans seem a bit arrogant their history deserves respect.

Absolutely but so do Man U and Arsenal. Difference is Man U and Arsenal are far classier than Liverpool.
Reply 48
Founded to help poor catholics.. No protestants were ever welcome. Going on about the 'signing policy' to address the point before you try to bring it up.

Not saying Rangers are perfect, or even good. No one likes us we don't care.

But at least we don't abuse kids or promote terrorism.

Founded by Catholics to help other Catholics because no one else bothers. Aye, sure thing.

Good.

UVF.

Reply 49
Original post by Wilfred Little
Absolutely but so do Man U and Arsenal. Difference is Man U and Arsenal are far classier than Liverpool.

In Scotland (well Edinburgh at least) United are pretty hated.

All there fans are foreigners apparently. Don't mean that in a racist way, just don't think you can be a true fan if you've never even been to the city they play in.

Original post by Bardamu
Founded by Catholics to help other Catholics because no one else bothers. Aye, sure thing.

Good.

UVF.

No one else bothers? Spare me.

The UVF are probably supported by a number of Rangers fans but I've never heard a song in support of them at Ibrox. Heard support of the original YCV that fought in WW1, but they were an army division fighting the Germans, not terrorists.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 50

You should never be allowed to forget the dispicable crimes that happened at your club, especially when you try to go on about 'sporting integrity'.

No wonder the SPL want us in the league even without a licence - there is no Scottish football without Rangers (or Celtic for that matter)

Souness knows fine well there wasn't - I could give you list of Catholics who played for the club before Souness was even born

And of course he did. You've still never had a Protestant on your board, seems a bit odd in a Protestant nation?

We'll never forget. We have moved on though.

Maybe so. Funny how Scottish football's suddenly got ten times more interesting with your lot in admin though, eh? Of course, it'd be a Celtic treble if refs were fair, but we live with that. Rangers are important to Scottish football. You aren't as utterly essential as you think though, and being important doesn't mean you can dodge taxes and act like scum.
Reply 51
^^ Look guys, both your teams are just as bad as each other. The Old Firm really are the scum of the earth and your fans are a ****ing disgrace.

Who said anything about forgetting it? Are we supposed to advertise it? Are you stupid?
Maybe you could but at least our fans never burned season books and scarfs in protest.

David Murray and Sandy Jardine also seemed to think you had a sectarian signing policy.

I don't even know every person who has sat on the Celtic board never mind their religions...

I'm done with you. You are as dumb witted as the rest of your mob. Enjoy the time you have left with your club ya cheating hun bassa!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 53
Original post by Myotherone
Manchester United due to the severe amount of trophies that they've won and their dominance. Also i think Fergie should retire

LOL I sense a bit of jealousy :rolleyes:
Reply 54
Original post by Bardamu
We'll never forget. We have moved on though.

Maybe so. Funny how Scottish football's suddenly got ten times more interesting with your lot in admin though, eh? Of course, it'd be a Celtic treble if refs were fair, but we live with that. Rangers are important to Scottish football. You aren't as utterly essential as you think though, and being important doesn't mean you can dodge taxes and act like scum.

Funny how the only thing in Scottish football people talk about is Rangers' financial problems. Sums it up to be honest.

Oh my, if refs were fair? Talk me through how the refs cost you ANYTHING this season? You had the least amount of cards despite having three all out thugs in Wanyama, Kayal and Brown and you broke the world record for penalties last season (yet you still didn't win the league that year..) but you think the referees are against you?

The referees might be poor but they are certainly not biased.

Original post by Left Hand Drive
Who said anything about forgetting it? Are we supposed to advertise it? Are you stupid?
Maybe you could but at least our fans never burned season books and scarfs in protest.

David Murray and Sandy Jardine also seemed to think you had a sectarian signing policy.

I even know every person who has sat on the Celtic board never mind their religions...

Of course you're not meant to advertise it - but you're not really in a position to talk about illegal activities or sporting integrity are you?

David Murray also seemed to think EBTs were a legit way of paying players so his views aren't really valid
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Thank you.

I like the way they complain about terry when suarez does the same thing, they defend him and makes songs, in fact my mate still calls evra a lying bastard(he might be a cock but abusing him during a game because your team racially abused him is a joke).

Yep, at least most Chelsea fans can admit that Terry is a dickhead, liverpool fans still act like Suarez is a saint who has been victimised by the media :rolleyes:
Reply 56
Original post by Wilfred Little
Originally sung by you lot I heard. Typical.

Yep.

I often wonder if they survey they kids in Merseyside at a young age and the Liverpool supporters are given courses in professional grieving.

I had a conversation with my aston villa mate, he was just saying that liverpool were once a good team and all they do is talk about history, he doesn't even watch loads of football but he even said that.

Ah liverpool piss me off so much, what annoys me is that they're impervious to criticism, any criticism is basically a criminal act to them.

Like my friend got angry at muamba selling his story to the sun, he wasn't angry he sold the story (which I was) it was because he sold it to the sun, if it was the liverpool echo or the daily star, it would have been all cool, but he's a sellout for giving it to the sun according to his logic?

Oh, and they complain about everton being a small club and supporting teams that liverpool don't like, isn't that the exact same thing that happened when they were supporting city to win the league on the final day of the season, in fact it felt like liverpool won the league.
Reply 57
In Scotland (well Edinburgh at least) United are pretty hated.

All there fans are foreigners apparently. Don't mean that in a racist way, just don't think you can be a true fan if you've never even been to the city they play in.

No one else bothers? Spare me.

The UVF are probably supported by a number of Rangers fans but I've never heard a song in support of them at Ibrox. Heard support of the original YCV that fought in WW1, but they were an army division fighting the Germans, not terrorists.

We have nothing on your wee SFA conspiracy theories.

You don't need to go to Ibrox. You can hear them in the streets, when the full moon's out.
Reply 58
Yep, at least most Chelsea fans can admit that Terry is a dickhead, liverpool fans still act like Suarez is a saint who has been victimised by the media :rolleyes:

Or even worse, they complain about the media being racist because he's south american :rolleyes:
The thing is, I supported suarez during the case, but he was found to be guilty, so why are they still complaining? They took the 8 match ban and didn't contest it, why are they still complaining? If it was so unfair they would have contested the ban.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by Bardamu
We have nothing on your wee SFA conspiracy theories.

You don't need to go to Ibrox. You can hear them in the streets, when the full moon's out.

SFA conspiracy theories? Do enlighten me. We were quite right to think the signing ban was ridiculous because the Courts agreed with us.

Well that's nothing to do with the Rangers then, you must just live in an utter dump

Original post by NR09
^^ Look guys, both your teams are just as bad as each other. The Old Firm really are the scum of the earth and your fans are a ****ing disgrace.

Well hopefully the Celtic fans will agree with me here in saying that at least we've seen our teams win something unlike whatever non-entity you follow

As much as I hate Celtic I respect them for their achievements. The rest of Scottish football is pathetic.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest