Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Practise for over the summer

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am planning on taking both Maths and further Maths next year when I start 6th form so I was wondering if there are any good websites or reading material I could take a look at over the summer before I start the courses?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Examsolutions.co.uk. If you know which board you're taking them with, go through those sections, otherwise just go through the Edexcel ones because they're the most common board for maths/fm.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damask-)
    Examsolutions.co.uk. If you know which board you're taking them with, go through those sections, otherwise just go through the Edexcel ones because they're the most common board for maths/fm.
    ^ This. Im doing As+a2 maths in year 12 and as+a2 fm in year 13 (chose to do them in that order.) examsolutions are beast!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much! I will have a look at these to hopefully get some practise done for September!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does your school/college have a membership with mymaths? I've heard they're quite good for A level maths

I guess you could buy some revision guides and start looking through them

Maybe there's a teacher at school who has something to help. It can't hurt to ask.

Hope this helps

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 1, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.