The Student Room Group

My impression of British girls

Scroll to see replies

While people are going to jump at the throat of the original poster, i honestly have to say that British girls in general tend to be far harder to approach and talk too.

Also the whole too much alcohol is part of the culture here, its not as bad in Western Europe and the Americas, even if they drink as much, we far more immature about it and let it dominate our social lives.
Reply 221
Ah, General Isation, we meet again.
Reply 222
Original post by The Marshall
It still portrays them as beautiful and loyal women.

Maybe so but there are just as many that don't. Not everyone will be beautiful and not everyone will be loyal - its person dependent :smile:
This type of thread has been done so many times. I think that is the biggest indication that this is a wider problem than most girls on this thread are willing to admit, and not just the rant of one pissed off guy.
Original post by Shennie
Maybe so but there are just as many that don't. Not everyone will be beautiful and not everyone will be loyal - its person dependent :smile:

Thousands of British Authors do this in their novels, you know.
Reply 225
Thousands of British Authors do this in their novels, you know.

And thousands don't.
Original post by x_Natalie_x
Hahaha you really are upset. Are you a virgin too??

Of course! Because anyone who disagrees with you must be a virgin :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Reply 227
:eek:
Original post by Ace Of Diamonds
This type of thread has been done so many times. I think that is the biggest indication that this is a wider problem than most girls on this thread are willing to admit, and not just the rant of one pissed off guy.

People just don't react well to criticism lol.

First thing we will do is protect ourselves and go on the defensive. There is some truth in what the OP is saying.
Reply 229
Original post by Wilfred Little
The truth is what the OP is saying.

Fixed it for you bro. :wink:
Reply 230
Maybe you're taking it too far OP. I agree there's more of a problem in Britain than other countries but it's hardly the majority of girls.
Original post by tooosh
Maybe you're taking it too far OP. I agree there's more of a problem in Britain than other countries but it's hardly the majority of girls.

I think it depends on where you live as I know up North, OP's description is the majority of girls.
Original post by Jimbo1234
I think it depends on where you live as I know up North, OP's description is the majority of girls.

I live up North and I concur.

The scenes in Geordie Shore are much closer to the truth than most folks realise.
Original post by Zangoose
Of course! Because anyone who disagrees with you must be a virgin :rolleyes:

Spoiler

:rolleyes:
Original post by Shennie
And thousands don't.

False! It is false, what ever you said just there is a lie, sorry, but British Authors do tend to portray British women as loyal, beautiful , and courageous.
Reply 235
I think Borat is behind this thread.
Original post by shybrowngirl
:rolleyes:

A childish insult for a childish insult. Seems fair to me.
Reply 237
False! It is false, what ever you said just there is a lie, sorry, but British Authors do tend to portray British women as loyal, beautiful , and courageous.

You cannot say that they do! That's just the ones you've read! And anyway, that depends on what level of analysis you want to go on. Superficially maybe they do to some extent but there are some sub-contextual aspects that counteract that
Original post by Dark Horse
I know a girl who came from a private school. I guess she's a little better in her outlook.

There's usually a massive difference. Especially where I am...
Beware of the ignorant snobby ones, however.
Original post by Wilfred Little
A childish insult for a childish insult. Seems fair to me.

i just found the comment funny, no need to be insulted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending