The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JD.27
Anyone know where I'd be able to find a similar (and cheaper) alterative to this? Don't like heavyweight leathers.

What about this? http://www.asos.com/Selected/Selected-Washed-Leather-Jacket/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2146232&cid=2112&sh=0&pge=5&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black
Reply 1221
Got a ralph lauren polo in fraser today for £30, pretty happy

also what stuff goes well with black skinny jeans ?
Original post by cgvince

Shirts and polos are the best things to go with Black skinny jeans, just make sure they're not black!
http://www.tkmaxx.com/view-all-shoes/canvas-high-top-trainers/invt/27327472

http://www.tkmaxx.com/view-all-shoes/high-top-trainers/invt/27327502

Going to be getting these shoes soon, but what colour do people think works better for casual use? Don't worry, I'm not planning on tucking my jeans into them/wearing a snapback/anything of that manner! :sexface:
Reply 1224

Found that in a search earlier too but looks a little more padded, not a fan of the material on the collar and the line going across. Don't know how to describe it but the Rick Owens is just so clean looking:drool:
Reply 1225
Original post by ЯOЯЯIM
Well I was talking about an actual Rick Owens blistered lamb jacket, as I know someone who is selling one. He's a 36 chest though so never mind.

Typo I'm actually a 38. Though I have no idea about Rick Owens sizing, thinking it'll still be too small.
Reply 1226
Original post by YMLT
Are you anyway near Brighton?

If so, definitely check out Dirty Harry. Best shop in the world :smile:

Cheers, I live in Brighton, I'll have a look :smile:
Reply 1227
Anyone ever bought from HERE
Reply 1228
Original post by cgvince

What's the fit? If it's regular it'll be far too baggy for a younger person. Get custom or slim fit.
Reply 1229
Original post by Scipio
What's the fit? If it's regular it'll be far too baggy for a younger person. Get custom or slim fit.

Its a custom fit, so it looks fine, the only problem is the bigger length at the back
Reply 1230
Original post by YMLT

We had some really good deals on suits today. £120 suits down to £50! Having worked there a while now, and so having got a lot of stuff with my staff discount, I've really its actually a lot nicer (and arguably better quality) than Topman etc.

I work there too, haven't used my discount yet though. And definitely better quality than Topman.
Where do you guys reckon the best place to buy boarding shorts is?
Any suggestions on decent jackets? Doesnt matter if its casual, thick, leather so long as its stylish...looking to buy a few. Price range: upto 100 quid
Original post by NocturnalInsomniac
Any suggestions on decent jackets? Doesnt matter if its casual, thick, leather so long as its stylish...looking to buy a few. Price range: upto 100 quid

Asos sale have some amazing deals on Jackets at the moment
Original post by JLXP
Asos sale have some amazing deals on Jackets at the moment

Just had a glance and they do look good. But I'm looking for something that I can actually visit and try on first.
Just had a glance and they do look good. But I'm looking for something that I can actually visit and try on first.

Do you live near a Selfridges, i was in Selfridges last week and they had some really nice jackets in store
Reply 1236
Original post by Sami'
Anyone ever bought from HERE

Yes, there is a shop in Leeds.
Original post by JLXP
Do you live near a Selfridges, i was in Selfridges last week and they had some really nice jackets in store

Nope there isn't. Any others?
Reply 1238
Original post by fletchdd02
Yes, there is a shop in Leeds.

Thanks, got some nice deals on shoes atm.
Nope there isn't. Any others?

House of Fraser? Harvey Nichols?

Latest

Trending

Trending